NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i agree with you i have said that since day one, but because he rolls with bigger heds they just take up for him on here, but yes he sucks. im glad someone has somewhat of a brain, but then again all this site is a bunch of old fags that couldnt ever really paint that hate new jacks then they bitch about "doing the same outline" "biting" and a load of other bs when they never really could paint for shit anyhow. i mean what does NC have? like what obsoe, close, sler, woem, aloha??(i mean yes there are others with style but do they even paint at all anymore? no they are like santa claus they come out once a fuckin year) i mean thats the only style i see off the top of my head, but then these bitches gonna get on here "oh you bite this and you beefed my boys yada yada" like god damn stfu, and i am sure that since i posted this now "ive got beef! thats real talk"

There are very simple truths in this game and for some reason you are still having trouble with the first very simple truth.

1. If you get up more and in more difficult spots, you got hot inventory.

There have been hundreds of writers who made their whole careers on "getting up" alone. Their style, or lack there of, was a side note. Take note of your inventory. You get up regularly, you get up in spots no writer has gotten up in (I can speak only for Raleigh), your style isn't terrible and seems to continue to grow.

Let your inventory speak for itself. Its hard to talk shit to a network of writers who are all sewn in like we tend to get. You start letting barbs fly wildly and you may get cut by one yourself. No reason for it.

Self-promo accusations, lack of style shit talk, color pallette critisism? What the fuck. I'm pretty sure that you can see its all nonsense.

This is starting to look like you are a wounded animal and the vultures are circling. Meanwhile you have an impressive display running on the streets, on the signs and on the walls. Not just in the tucked away safety of the train yards and layups.

Lets your paint speak for itself. You seem to be your worst enemy somehow. Stay up.

* And for what it's worth - I am an old head that paints a few times a year. I run a similar style like most writers should. Thats simple marketing. I paid a majority of my dues with the scars to prove. And now, I dont give a fuck what anyone but a very select few care about me or my shit.

huh?

i can see what he's saying though. if you think about it, yes yards can be more dangerous than the streets as far as getting killed or getting stabbed by some homeless goon, but they are safer in the respect that painting one highway billboard will heat your name up more than painting freights constantly. i dono, i guess it depends on what yard you paint, but thats what i got from that statement. true shit though.

There are very simple truths in this game and for some reason you are still having trouble with the first very simple truth.

1. If you get up more and in more difficult spots, you got hot inventory.

There have been hundreds of writers who made their whole careers on "getting up" alone. Their style, or lack there of, was a side note. Take note of your inventory. You get up regularly, you get up in spots no writer has gotten up in (I can speak only for Raleigh), your style isn't terrible and seems to continue to grow.

Let your inventory speak for itself. Its hard to talk shit to a network of writers who are all sewn in like we tend to get. You start letting barbs fly wildly and you may get cut by one yourself. No reason for it.

Self-promo accusations, lack of style shit talk, color pallette critisism? What the fuck. I'm pretty sure that you can see its all nonsense.

This is starting to look like you are a wounded animal and the vultures are circling. Meanwhile you have an impressive display running on the streets, on the signs and on the walls. Not just in the tucked away safety of the train yards and layups.

Lets your paint speak for itself. You seem to be your worst enemy somehow. Stay up.

* And for what it's worth - I am an old head that paints a few times a year. I run a similar style like most writers should. Thats simple marketing. I paid a majority of my dues with the scars to prove. And now, I dont give a fuck what anyone but a very select few care about me or my shit.

This.

I tip my head to the train yard heavy hitters and by no means do I consider them "safe". Not in the slightest. I find it more approachable than climbing up over a highway and hooking up some fill-ins. Thats balls. I know my NC people crush those lines and am damn proud of it. I just wanted this dude to let that crazy shit he's been up to speak for itself instead of accidentally running himself deeper.