NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just to clear my name in all this, all i said is that in my opinion pyle's stuff is not as amazing as people make it up to be, never said that he sucked, i just don't get why people like him so much. his straights can be very good and his new cursive hand is really phat, but his pieces have something to be desired. i never mentioned any names other than pyle. i got respect for the moms boys, ltfcrew, nsm even though they hate my ass, and the rest of you old bastards. just sayin, i dono what is so great about his stuff, no beef.

ugh w/e fuck it, i will stfu, id rather hear this all in person and get my ass beat, rather than talk on here. seriously i went to meet up with >u with the expectations of getting my ass kicked or at least some shit talk or criticism, i figured they would tell me these thing or throw some punches at me.

Look you dry snitching, over sensitive, name dropping, trying to get over by use of the internet FAGGOT. If you ever get the privilege to meet me, or many of the others on here, your getting a beat down on site. Stop blowing people up, stop linking tags to screen names, stop dickriding and begging for attention online and finally, stop being such a fucking FAGGOT. If you'd rather hear it in person and get your ass beat stiop FUCKING TYPING ALREADY. Jesus! Stop being such a toy online. Please. just STOP.

The problem with graffiti writers like you is your armchair historians. You claim that someone is toy and they're graff sucks but they get up. Guess what? Your graff sucks and you don't do shit. Your a sideline critic. know your place. Until you do it, you don't know shit about it. And you don't do it. If I ever meet you in person, I'm going to punch you. Hopefully I won't have to, because you suck, and I can't deal with that kind of lameness in my life. Kill yourself.

just to clear my name in all this, all i said is that in my opinion pyle's stuff is not as amazing as people make it up to be, never said that he sucked, i just don't get why people like him so much. his straights can be very good and his new cursive hand is really phat, but his pieces have something to be desired. i never mentioned any names other than pyle. i got respect for the moms boys, ltfcrew, nsm even though they hate my ass, and the rest of you old bastards. just sayin, i dono what is so great about his stuff, no beef.

hahaha they hate me too, im not looking for beef either im just sick of people talking shit on here and then people will hump pyle, granted he has gotten better from the first shit ive seen i still have no beef with any writer but i do like gettin all these "old men" all worked up over me im mean since im such a toy and my graff sucks. lol

dude i have bombed the fuck out of the triangle area here and i dont see anyone up more than me here at all....highways primarily but i dont go posting all my ups to prove it. even some of the >U heads have seen it i know they have, and if you wanna diss my shit then get up on those freeway signs and go over it!and NSM knows it too dont bullshit

dude i have bombed the fuck out of the triangle area here and i dont see anyone up more than me here at all....highways primarily but i dont go posting all my ups to prove it. even some of the >U heads have seen it i know they have, and if you wanna diss my shit then get up on those freeway signs and go over it!and NSM knows it too dont bullshit

You have no idea who I am. You haven't done shit. Your a sucker. Done. Faggot.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 27 (23 members and 4 guests)

Its funny this is the most people that have been on here in forever... Must be like watching Springer to everyone not from here.

I love watching freights hump, and no matter what anyone says there's a certain NC crew you see over and over when you watch freights hump. And when their stuff goes by, even at night, you know who it is. "Stamps" aren't always bad, and besides since when was it supposed to never look the same twice?

And in regards to various other people's throws, it has gotten pretty sick.

stolen...

3357523148_3630bf963a_b.jpg

2686855983_b0c0b2a5db_b.jpg

ktc_wall_07.jpg

3850149288_b12b580170_b.jpg

4057227732_6accc42567_b.jpg

Bump Koen

2111526786_44395bdd42.jpg

l_a8a5915f7a4d41eabc4336b37ee756a1.jpg

4306476123_c74c862b0e_b.jpg

P1010018-3.jpg

Kolensicrdes.jpg

yea your graff sucks stfu get that lame ass shit out of here, i mean just invest in a massive stamp and a bunch of diff stamp colors so you can save the money on doing the same shit over an over, fuckin faggot

talking like there opinion counts in graffiti is the toyest thing toys do..

and they do it every fuckin' time...you know nothing of the history of the scene you are trying to be a part of..go die in a fire faggot...