NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
am i the only one that thinks pyle is, i dono, not that great? i mean the kids up, as a matter of fact

props on the handstyles down hillsboro lately, but that piece is kinda.........ehh.

i agree with you i have said that since day one, but because he rolls with bigger heds they just take up for him on here, but yes he sucks. im glad someone has somewhat of a brain, but then again all this site is a bunch of old fags that couldnt ever really paint that hate new jacks then they bitch about "doing the same outline" "biting" and a load of other bs when they never really could paint for shit anyhow. i mean what does NC have? like what obsoe, close, sler, woem, aloha??(i mean yes there are others with style but do they even paint at all anymore? no they are like santa claus they come out once a fuckin year) i mean thats the only style i see off the top of my head, but then these bitches gonna get on here "oh you bite this and you beefed my boys yada yada" like god damn stfu, and i am sure that since i posted this now "ive got beef! thats real talk"

thats alot of talk for someone that doesn't even do any real graff.fuckin legal wall,self promo,homo.if people wanted to see your shit they would flick it and post,but in real life they just paint over it.if i wanted your opinion i would take a shit.

i mean i never really asked to see the shit you do, ok man self promo legal walls! yup thats me! good one dude! i hate to be a WHATEVS but you had your chance 12 years ago cut me a break....faggot

and further more PALLMALLZ you're callin me out on rocking the same outline which is just close minded anyhow, i mean lets look at umm well SICR (no disrespect) KOLUN i mean the list goes on forever in NC but i dont feel like callin names and then getting the "beef train" on my ass

what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

that sicr and kolun do the same outline's? give me a fucking break..

hey little-gay-tree just shut the fuck up.....you obviously dont know what the fuck your talking about

everything you just said was completely false...

...and yes you do selfpromo, cause who else post your SAME UGLY ASS LETTERS!!! pallmallz is correct on that

....and Ive seen plenty of different styles from both kolun and sicr...styles for miles

and on another not PYLE isnt my boy by far...only met once...but I would rather see his shit any day over yours....not so much his throw but his pieces are pretty cool, and his straights

dude at least change up your played ass color scheme...i mean purple and green on every piece? what did montana have a close out sale only 10 dollars a can on select purple and greens? got damn. and to imply that folks like sicr and fowl only paint once a year is just pathetic out of touch shit. oh yeah and you might see similar shit from a lot of writers around, but there's a big difference between painting hundreds of freights a year with some of them coming out similar, and painting the same piece the same way on legal walls once every couple weeks!!!

haha. I can think of about 15..20 sicr and kolun outlines off the top of my head.. Regardless of that, though, I'd rather look at the most basic and common sicr freight style then anything i've ever seen you do

3691945222_26c564fc33.jpg

That is better then anything you've ever done. It is cleaner. The letters are better. And you know whats funny? I bet he was done with that and moving onto the next car before you could even get the buff paint rolled onto your chill wall.

You know how I KNOW your style is not your own. Look at each of your walls. Some off the wall crazy shit. Then look at the handstyles beside them. Oh my GOD! It looks like hooked on phonics learn to write edition! You never developed a handstyle. or a throwup. or straight letters. Nothing leading up to that bunk shit you do. Faker

Story time. Close knows. I was with him one of the first times he painted back in the day. That roof may've been the first? I don't know, anyways. He tried to do some crazy intricate shit and it wasn't very good. He kept doing these wild pieces he sketched out and they were never very good. Kind of suddenly he went back and learned simple styles though?? Oh my GOD! His shit easily developed into some of the most stylish in the Carolinas. If he put in the work.. either numbers on trains or just hit all the big cities around he could make a real name for himself outside of NC.

You, all you have is your shitty sigh outline and your big mouth.

2986323540_5257580dd0_b.jpg

ok so lets see im gonna listen to all those comments and take them to heart? ok JERX? same outline all day everyday, i mean is there a fucking difference in any piece beside colors? and gyser...im not even going there, sicr has hit mad shit...ok? with the same bs ive seen 10000 times, face it! you cant call people out on shit like that WE ALL have styles and we all stick with the same similar shit! cept maybe Farto and obsoe i mean your gonna dog on my colors and make up bs shit, i mean im sorry its just hard to listen to such shitty graff writers when guys who blow you out of the water and writers i grew up with who also blow you all away tell me how it is with my graff and it actually makes sense! (imagine that), im glad we can all hump moms fr8s and the same bs straight letter graff all day but god damn, at least when you walk up to my shit it looks clean, and im sorry if you broke ass mother fuckers cant afford good paint thats not really my fault, and i refuse to do the same gay ass bs that everyone in NC seems to hump. my final words on this is im sorry your pissed off now but face it. if your gonna call me out im gonna do the same thing.

ok look no one has even seen my early shit cause i came here from up north and then started painting here then you guys had never heard or seen of me, im sorry i wasnt in your little buttfuck clan but i came here and so is my graff, im sorry im not the best tagger neither was saber (and half you fucks cant paint for shit anyhow why are you dogging me?). u guys are fuckin retarded wtf is up with you god damn southerners i mean shit you guys cant drive for shit here and that southern hospitality shit is all BS you just act like your their friend them stab them in the back, well i hope you all lost your minds and wrecked your cars in the 1inch of snow! and i mean im sorry u gotta understand that all your graff sucks dick cept for a few writers here.

dude at least change up your played ass color scheme...i mean purple and green on every piece? what did montana have a close out sale only 10 dollars a can on select purple and greens? got damn. and to imply that folks like sicr and fowl only paint once a year is just pathetic out of touch shit. oh yeah and you might see similar shit from a lot of writers around, but there's a big difference between painting hundreds of freights a year with some of them coming out similar, and painting the same piece the same way on legal walls once every couple weeks!!!

so you are saying that as long as your up a lot but you just cant face the fact the graff sucks its all good? ok dope then i guess i have nothing to worry about im just gonna live in denial just like the rest of you. the only reason you fucks dont like me is cause i went over some dissed moms shit WELL im sorry dude! dont pull that bs with me, dont know why >u doesnt like me but w/e i tried my best to show my respect to some of them. for some odd reason LTFK hasnt really talked shit to me, which i mean if you want to thatd be cool at least i can take criticism from some good writers, NSM can throw it down for sure and ive asked for the critiques and they gave em, y cant you fucks down here just say this type of shit to my face when you had the chance? u wait to get on the comp and then talk shit! i mean damn i will say it like it is right there in person. if you wanna throw punches so be it, i still said it. take it how you want.