Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SEANO-WHO27

NC graf.

please tell me that,that shave over the bar isn't sidebustin a leder?those dudes need to leave the freights alone,def need to leave our freights alone,moms don't want that on our trains-don't sidebust us,and leave sigh's s alone, it looks good when he does it.

Highway to the Danger Zone

Gonna take you

Right into the Danger Zone.......

Just curious......why do you have a line from point break as your sinature?????

Nothing against the movie...shit I just watched it last week!!

• Like 1

that shade piece looks exactly the same as everything else he ever painted. think

outside the box youngin, and switch your game up every once in a while. that piece

got old a long time ago. nice colors tho.

Caught a Pyle at a hidden spot in winston today.Didn't have the cam though.Dudes getting around and his shits clean.Bump those Hanes a few pages back.Kids doing his thing and I'm glad for him.

• Like 2

Just curious......why do you have a line from point break as your sinature?????

Nothing against the movie...shit I just watched it last week!!

Your going to pay me to surf?

Also, think I might have seen a faded Jerx mean streak in the Dells the other day watching the 4449 Steam Engine run through...?

anybody got a picture of that pyle throw on that hillsboro st. roof top? that shits been runnin

for a minute, but i havent had a chance to go catch a flick, and that spot gets buffed quick.

fuckin jerx-all of you are a bunch of fuckin jerx-

if you know me-this doesn't apply-

-the rest of you - give the fuck up,and stop painting,we really don't want to see your shit!!-

painting should be left to graff writers-stop now-and let graffiti return to graff writers,and not to you fuck face,sideline,cheerleading,wanna be's-leave it to people that need and want to get the fuck up-and live by that-you sideliners are ruining it for the rest of us , that actually live this shit! if you don't paint then,keep your fuckin comments to yourself,and leave this shit to the people that do work!!we know who we are,and shouldn't have to deal with your bullshit replies-if you take offence to what i said.then it applies to you!

bump some old autoracks!

the rest of you fools,go fuck yourselves,and stop wasting paint that could be put to good use!-mad old men shit-murks on more steel-marks on more surfaces-makes our moms sorry.

/|\ second that.

Saw three Huge Sour throws side by side off 95 in SC today. Couldn't get a flick as I was driving. Dope spot though.

Also saw Sexes and Mekro (I think that's what it said) south of the border.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now