NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

soooooooooooooooooooo fucking sad to see idiot toys bumping other idiot toys and ignoring a sour/klever car. crazy how the internet can make a 3 month flash in the pan career equivalent to 10+ years of solid grinding. luckily, once the hipsters have all moved on to the next cool thing and the part timers have gone on with their lives, the steel will remain to tell the story. and that steel shall read moms. hear ye.

soooooooooooooooooooo fucking sad to see idiot toys bumping other idiot toys and ignoring a sour/klever car. crazy how the internet can make a 3 month flash in the pan career equivalent to 10+ years of solid grinding. luckily, once the hipsters have all moved on to the next cool thing and the part timers have gone on with their lives, the steel will remain to tell the story. and that steel shall read moms. hear ye.

I said everything above my post. That of course includes big Sour and Klever. Not sure if niggas got it twisted but yeah, MOMS for life.

ores didnt see your post i was responding to that one toy. Bump the weld shop might be the hottest wall in the state. I got responses from both types of trolls on that rant so it must have been a good one- the know it all rookie trying to act too cool for it all-- and then the toy who is just such an inbred retard troll that he doesnt know klever is and always has been on some king shit.