NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
after rebus got his ass kicked this weekend,i guess the rest of you are feeling left out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Yeah I got jumped by all the Man On Man Sex kids this weekend.. You guys didn't hear?!?!?!?! You should see all the press on Lee nail claw marks down my back...

Not even if you wanted to homie... You or anyone you know!

:D

Those Sour bombs on the side of the red building are dope...So is that pic with the tunnel painted on the side of the building...Is that a local artist or someone attending USC?

don't remember which page it was on but I'm pretty sure I know the tunnel painting and it's called tunnel vision and is by a well known SC artist named blue sky...he has been doing murals and sculptures at least since the 70's...

didn't say moms had anything to do with you getting your ass kicked,i just heard about it.

You heard wrong... Don't believe everything your boy friend tells you cause I haven't had my ass kicked in a lonnnng time, and it's not from lack of people trying either lil homie.

It's so funny watching you do "message board" damage control to detract the attention off of YOUR crew... Just say Little Toys, and Fonts already and go about your day.

shits and giggles really...figured everyone could use a good laugh...

Like the homie said. Take it for what it was. I guess we know at the end of the day who this shit really matters to. I'd like to think you're above this shit by now. :clown:

Btw, bump Obsoe and Helps

don't remember which page it was on but I'm pretty sure I know the tunnel painting and it's called tunnel vision and is by a well known SC artist named blue sky...he has been doing murals and sculptures at least since the 70's...
It was on page 167, for some reason when I clicked on the thread that's the page I was on....Thanks for the info, I'm going to see what else I can find by that dude cause that tunnel is the shit.

Like the homie said. Take it for what it was. I guess we know at the end of the day who this shit really matters to. I'd like to think you're above this shit by now. :clown:

I dont think we were worried about the MSG BOARD quote

.....more towards the indirect jab at MOMS crew in all...with that DADS BS

the helper is pretty fucking sick..

obsoe..love the character and the fill on that S.

you LTF kids really should chill a bit, you guys are doin your thing and shouldnt worry with what people say. its just the internet. i agree with bloody wishes, leave the internet at home..you guys are just making it more evident that MOMS is getting in your head.

You heard wrong... Don't believe everything your boy friend tells you cause I haven't had my ass kicked in a lonnnng time, and it's not from lack of people trying either lil homie.

It's so funny watching you do "message board" damage control to detract the attention off of YOUR crew... Just say Little Toys, and Fonts already and go about your day.

Btw, bump Obsoe and Helps

did you not get your ass kicked cause you stayed inside? or did you not get you ass kicked because you won the fight? are you tough? are you a southpaw? how bad would someone have to beat you up to make you stop writing graffiti? would a black eye put an end to your career or would someone have to crush every bone in your hand? would you fight a one on one fight with someone over graffiti beef or would you not, and make excuses about how your better than that? pm me if you dont want to answer these questions on the board. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: