NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nice vid peter pablo. But where are all the people spinning their shirts around like hella-Copta. That ain't 919. Man that malls where all of us cool,rich emo kids go when feel like we need some attention because mom and dad are too busy to tell us that our jeans are too tight, and that my hairs lame.

"fuck emo hair cuts"

word is born son.

i loved that graff video! it was nice to see so many pieces from the same people, and i really did like that i was cropped out of alot of those flicks...

bump iomi, close and the ltf dudes...

special thanks for cropping sleroe and syke...

good lookin, maybe next time huh........

ehh...yeah, i had a bit of their work for the vid, alot of shit had to get cut from the vid due to the length of the video, if i do another vid i'll use alot of their flicks along with a few others i missed

who are u exactly??? i dont really follow usernames on here

Actually i just joined twelve ounce recently, i had never been interested before because the North Carolina thread is full of moms endlessly spewing shit out of their mouths. I am saying how i feel and if you faggots have a big problem with it or something PM me and we can arrange whatever you need.

Bump SubV

Ink

Rek

Phone!!!

fuck moms all their shit ive seen is usually wack. Oh and beef beyond belief, hahaha that just sounds stupid man. I was just saying its pointless how woem disses people for no reason because he thinks he "owns" some spot or something, when its really just a legal wall at a university or some shit under a bridge. Get real guys who the fuck cares about the duke wall or shitty spots no ones is going to see exept for on 12 oz. Oh yeah moms does my bad.

Actually i just joined twelve ounce recently, i had never been interested before because the North Carolina thread is full of moms endlessly spewing shit out of their mouths. I am saying how i feel and if you faggots have a big problem with it or something PM me and we can arrange whatever you need.

Bump SubV

Ink

Rek

Phone!!!

fuck moms all their shit ive seen is usually wack. Oh and beef beyond belief, hahaha that just sounds stupid man. I was just saying its pointless how woem disses people for no reason because he thinks he "owns" some spot or something, when its really just a legal wall at a university or some shit under a bridge. Get real guys who the fuck cares about the duke wall or shitty spots no ones is going to see exept for on 12 oz. Oh yeah moms does my bad.

I see the new crop of moms jocking shit talkers has arrived for 2008...

get em' while they last cause they never seem to last that long...

good thing theres a new crop that springs up every year around this time...

brought a tear to my eye

for real.. motherfuckers get cabin fever. the e-thugs vanish when mommy says its warm enough for them to play outside

lawst04.jpg lawst 04 between mole and starv

lawst2.jpg anyone remember then this happened? trains was backed up for miles

Haha moms jocking? i love how stupid moms is. They think shit talking is jocking. Go to school you hick faggots, and then practice scketching and color schemes. Then maybe youll get a clue. FUCK MOMS!

/\ You're MOMS secret admirer... Its so sweet. I got 10 on the fact you'll never do a goddamn thing about it either. :lol: New SN just for jockin....Priceless

quote]

PM SENT.....

and yeah I got a problem with all this shit talking when no one knows who you are....why you hiding....why dont you let fools know who you are???? Trust me everybody on here knows everyone elses sign on....we talk shit knowing that the other person knows whos mouth its coming out of.

...and bump pastel regurgitation

yo you need to quit talking shit. once you can make letters, and attach a creative color scheme, we can talk. but shall we review?

yeah070.jpg

IMG_6180.jpg

and dont make excuses, maybe he's doing his thing, but after as long as he's been claiming to be at it, you think a dude would get better, i mean at least try to get better (but then again that does seem to be the trend for yalls crew, at least you have celm now to look up to(bump celm))

is that some nsf on the csx?i see amen and soviet tags?the sek nsf throw is sidebusted,or is that another car?if the sek is on the right side,who was on the left side?

i dont know why you're worried about it, but the sek appears to be on top of some toy shit, so i can imagine the other panel had similar said toy shit.

I see the new crop of moms jocking shit talkers has arrived for 2008...

good thing theres a new crop that springs up every year around this time...

no jocking, quit flattering yourself. this thread gets real old seeing the same tired pieces from the same tired names all bumping each other and salivating over each other's balls. people have just recently decided to take a bigger part in this thread to make it more of an NC thread and less of a wack cabbage congratulatiory circle.

The best part is how these spineless toys are afraid to say how they feel, so they gotta make new user names just to act hard. ol' bitch ass motherfuckas!! :lol:

no i believe they are speaking what they feel, so they joined 12oz and spoke up.

/\ I got 10 on the fact you'll never do a goddamn thing about it either. :lol: New SN just for jockin....Priceless

aaaaand you're retarded. no one's got new sn's, what do you write bloodywishes? moms crew lemme guess, right? i bet lordinfamous could burn you.

get ready to eat your words and pay up.

anyhow, last night i was bored as fuck n decided to make a video/montage, some of the flicks are mine, some are stolen from this thread, and various other sites, so thanks for those of u who go out n get all these flicks, props

these are mostly old flicks, depending on how keen ppl are on this, i may make a few more

enjoy....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HpuwBHlhOg4

cool video

bump the vhe shit, the cib shit, i already bumped the ltf shit from the last page but i'll do it again.

and that ink on the CIRR is way ill. nice flicks spicey chicken