weezer-'the blue album'

Guest imported_sofarok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like counterstrike and weezer. and i'm still fond of the first dre chronic album. i jam sparta, lootpack, and deicide in the same day. and if a little hot asian bitch is willing to give me head, i'll listen to practically anything she wants. i'm musically eclectic. pabst blue ribbon what...

Originally posted by ragsoe505

i like counterstrike and weezer. and i'm still fond of the first dre chronic album. i jam sparta, lootpack, and deicide in the same day. and if a little hot asian bitch is willing to give me head, i'll listen to practically anything she wants. i'm musically eclectic. pabst blue ribbon what...

PBR....what!what!......and free Jager....

Guest FlamingHobo

the blue album is definitely one of the most important albums in my collection..there are some songs on that album that mean so damn much to me....not many bands can claim that title...

ic an not express my love for that album enough..ther is not one song on it that isnt good...and i dont think i will ever EVER get sick of it!...me and my friend listened to it pretty much nonstop for a day and a half in the summer...got in the car..put it on...went home...put it on...midnight drive...put it on...bonfire...PUTIT ON...and it must have played throught the whole night with not one singe complaint!!!only compliments and praises to how great a cd it is!!! amen to the blue album

the blue album has been on constant rotation since i bought it, i think i have listened to it at least 4x a week (if not more). pinkerton is a really slept on album and it has had equal rotation in my cd players. i cant lie and say that the new stuff is different but it has grown on me since i have been listening to it more often. any one check out the new live ep? pretty good live versions of some oldies and some of the newer stuff. and yeah i gotta say most of those tunes got me through some bad times.(not to sound corny, with all them thugs out there. haha)

• 1 month later...

do you see? i fucking told you i was cool, not thaat any body doubteds me......

one wasted night owl is hurrrrr.......

Originally posted by puhfester

i've always been partial the song "jamie"....................................but i'm diggin "in the garage" from the blue album.. graaahaaaahge ..good shit

oh man they played jamie in 94 when i saw them, it was unbelieveable...then when i saw them in like 98 or 99 i asked pat why they didnt play it, he said "that song is gay." so there you have it...still one of my favorites.

This basketball player during highschool borrowed that shit from me...and never gave it back...i could have cared less...but now that hes actually making it places i think about breaking both his knee caps, or just borrowing his car for a extended drive to poopsville...

Archived