what's this happy canada day shit??

cocaine & hookers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Happy not live in the states. Dude are you permently coked up. Why do you think the states suck. Canada isnt even a friggin country. Its a bunch of people who are trying to imitate the americans. Why would want to live somewhere were tey say aboot and eh. Thats just my two cents.

Originally posted by sxetilldeath:

Canada isnt even a friggin country. Its a bunch of people who are trying to imitate the americans. Why would want to live somewhere were tey say aboot and eh. Thats just my two cents.

heheh, thats some funny shit...hahaaa, wow, *headshaking*....lets hear some more of your views on canad(i)a(ns).

the strip clubs in Montreal rock,went up there for my bros bachalor party,like whoa them hoes love that american money.If your ever up there check Supersex,on St.Catherine,no joke.

Plus Canada has Molson fuckin knock your dick in the dirt beer.

Guest W the InsomniaC

Canada is like a "Left Handed People" store next to a strip club(US).

Fuck a Canada. We need to stop the fuckers from coming here. Look at Tom Green.....

read the GOD BLESS AMERICA post

------------------

....?

[This message has been edited by W the InsomniaC (edited 07-02-2001).]

man.....some canadians threw a banging ass canada day party, very fun....not very often you go to a party with 3 kegs, coolers full of liquor and dont have to pay a cent, anyone that throws a party like that is ok in my book

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by Smart:

we can import that, and we don't fuck our uncles...

hello kentucky/alabama/texas/mississippi/louissianna/kansas/ need i go on rednecks??

to bad canada doesn't have rednecks

but go on, you bigots amuse all of us canadians

i agree, we love to laugh at you yanks.. youre all very amusing.

at least we can count our votes.

does anyone remember what that japanese guy off that episode of the simpsons where they went to americatown said??? that was funny...

Originally posted by Step8:

whats up with that riot in edmonton on sunday nite... hahaha, thats messed up shit, Drunken canada day madness!!!!!!!!!

yeah i was in edmonton when it happened, had a few friends in the riot ... it was crazy i hear ... black and azn gangs shooting at each other on white ave ...

Guest --zeSto--

how about this...

Americans think every country wants to be them.

Canada's just chillin' up north without the hype.

FACT:

1.Canada has a higher life expentency than the US by over 4 years.

2.Canada has a higher quality of life according to the U.N.

3. 45% of americans are obese, compared to 15% of canadians

4. We dont get put to death.

5. The rest of the world respects us. You know what the rest of the world thinks about the states? Ever seen terrorists burn a maple leaf in protest? Ever heard them call Wayne Gretsky the 'great infidel satan'?

America.. home of the overly-proud and boastfull.

________

I'm not hating.. just the facts man.

I always cringe when I see a topic like this pop up cause I know its gonna trigger the defensiveness of most canadians, and attract the usual brainless american shit talkers, instead of those with any usefull input.

If you've been on other message boards (not graff, anything) topics like this pop up and in most cases it ends up with americans saying stupid ignorant shit, and canadians quoting UN reports. Fortunately this has seemed to steer clear of that so far.

I've got lots of issues with the US, but when we get defensive we forget about all the shady shit thats gone on here. Yes I love living here, but I hate patriotism. but yeah...I dont remember where I was going with this... keep it in perspective is all I'm trying to say, I guess.

Archived