finally, the journal flix

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Suds had to mail me his paper.

He had a coset sticker that he wanted me to stick on some door,

but I was too lazy so I just put it in the book. That's the story.

wow... I'm glad that the people in Boston didn't destroy the book.

In fact they helped add some seriously needed quality.

(makros was a wee bit disgruntled.)

Guest FlamingHobo

hahah...ive never even heard of those tampa "writers" theres a couple good writers in tampa and that book got to none of them...im on that list somewheres...thats funny though...i'd be ashamed to hold that book.

WHO THE FUCK IS WRITING JASE?

which fucking 12oz retard is trying to write JASE? and is FOES supposed to be a crew or something? apparently he hasent heard of FLOE crew from boston, who would serve him his dumb, name bitting ass on a platter. jesus, i dont know why, but that annoyed me.

that book is a pathetic joke. did you start the sign up sheet in 'paper chase' or what?

god, i dont know why im so crabby about this... im gonna go paint. have fun with your sketches.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by seeking

WHO THE FUCK IS WRITING JASE?

which fucking 12oz retard is trying to write JASE? and is FOES supposed to be a crew or something? apparently he hasent heard of FLOE crew from boston, who would serve him his dumb, name bitting ass on a platter. jesus, i dont know why, but that annoyed me.

that book is a pathetic joke. did you start the sign up sheet in 'paper chase' or what?

god, i dont know why im so crabby about this... im gonna go paint. have fun with your sketches.

nail on the head seeks. that book should be burnt. garbage

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

i dont even remember if i was on the list for that thing or not.........if i was though......skip over me.......jeez.

theres a few standouts (some of the boston kids, and makros...) but the majority looks like the crap thats constantly posted in paperchase.

hahahhaahahha see. now i'm glad i got bumped off the list. i was once on it but all you fuckers bumped me off it (i dunno why...maybe it's because some people are retarded?). but it's okay, i'm happy.

Archived