uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

Originally posted by sofarok

Plasticote decorative? That’s the best paint you have ever used? Mate seriously take off the rose coloured specs, all this ‘not as good as in my day’ bollocks is getting tired, its one thing to slag off current styles because you don’t understand them and have witnessed there inception and metamorphosis but to say plasticote decorative is quality paint is lunacy…yes some of the colours were ok but god forbid you should try and us it for anything other than a fill on a hot sunny day at a well primed legal wall where you have hours to fill in…the only decent thing about decorative was the ny fats that came as stock…

glad someone said it. plastikote is actually more expensive than golds in NZ. thats weird.....selling shit paint for more:dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LDN_THING

I was wondering in this Kilem, this looks like the Tottenham legal. But are those guys in the background further away then I tihnk or is this really big?

or maybe they're really really small blokes?:D

if i make it til the mornin' il be..

cheeky update from a spine last month or so...still plenty of flicks to come.... damn feeling tired....saw mr thing doin his thing last nite in soton..heavy...

nzie dags....tsc.....stokey...

http://obskure.freeserverhost.com/upload/spinepieceone_.jpg'>

http://obskure.freeserverhost.com/upload/spinepiecetwo.jpg'>

ill try to use our flicks but these are piked of obskure.org.....

Originally posted by BARRY CLAVA+Oct 11 2004, 10:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BARRY CLAVA - Oct 11 2004, 10:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-metropolitanmayhem@Oct 11 2004, 08:52 AM

sup, nice thread, can u guys post up some steel?

pce out

What is the title of the thread?

If you want steel go to U.K commuters and the mind the gap threads on metal heads. :clown2:

[/b]

looking all good

hey spots weer't bin hiding...ive lost my purple ink power!!!! :shook:

Originally posted by spottybot+Oct 11 2004, 10:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spottybot - Oct 11 2004, 10:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BARRY CLAVA@Oct 11 2004, 10:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-metropolitanmayhem@Oct 11 2004, 08:52 AM

sup, nice thread, can u guys post up some steel?

pce out

What is the title of the thread?

If you want steel go to U.K commuters and the mind the gap threads on metal heads. :clown2:

looking all good

[/b]

Archived