Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest monty burns

uk wall flixs

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Type Here

is this a roof top?

 

Yeah kinda, if other things weren't in the way then it definately would be a roof top... :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gwarn NOTTS1! :king:

 

any more?

 

did you get flicks of the Bristol writers' section (apart from Xenz's sky)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know who won the Radlands Jam last night ? I had to leave before the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one notts1, the wall looks fresh as fuck.

 

I particularly rate that gehad/stiker wall. Anyone got a joiner of the whole thing anywhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Yup

Anyone know who won the Radlands Jam last night ? I had to leave before the end.

 

duno...cant help u there...i was too ill to go...any1 got photos from it?....mite av to go up there friday for sum if not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_sofarok

i heard Kak tnf ok 'won'..not sure who else painted..anyone know what the prize was this year? last year it was 6 cans of proline...:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sofarok

i heard Kak tnf ok 'won'..not sure who else painted..anyone know what the prize was this year? last year it was 6 cans of proline...:(

 

Kak has 2 be my top 5 writers atm. ne 1 got flick of the Radlands thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

radlands graff jam was bad

 

1st - kak

2nd - dazer/siren joint

3rd - durz/kelzo joint

 

poor old kelzo got turned away from a house party saturday night lol.

should have some flicks to show soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes kak won the radlands jam:D , liverpool was wicked people. loads of people there good weekend had by all im sure, also the night life there is cool man some good bars and clubs, and i was shocked about how many scouser women were around shit they all dress up as well! did not get any more flix which is a cunt but fuk it still managed to put a few up nottingham was representing for sure weather was good and the beers were nice, and also it was me on the sprite just to take away the edge of a first beer after a long night out:spin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by NOTTS1

yes kak won the radlands jam:D , liverpool was wicked people. loads of people there good weekend had by all im sure, also the night life there is cool man some good bars and clubs, and i was shocked about how many scouser women were around shit they all dress up as well! did not get any more flix which is a cunt but fuk it still managed to put a few up nottingham was representing for sure weather was good and the beers were nice, and also it was me on the sprite just to take away the edge of a first beer after a long night out:spin:

Sounded a good one....Yer man, and a Sheff writer were on the blower bout it last night bloke. Oh an dif you didnt know, got yer flix from the old house....Tasty! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by NOTTS1

yes kak won the radlands jam:D , liverpool was wicked people. loads of people there good weekend had by all im sure, also the night life there is cool man some good bars and clubs, and i was shocked about how many scouser women were around shit they all dress up as well! did not get any more flix which is a cunt but fuk it still managed to put a few up nottingham was representing for sure weather was good and the beers were nice, and also it was me on the sprite just to take away the edge of a first beer after a long night out:spin:

 

fair do's...

 

the flicks you posted are good enough for me! :D

 

nottingham representing for sure - that Hefs is so fresh! big up..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill post some flicks up soon from Radlands,

 

writers were , Siren, Hafs, Tase, Fact, Vise, CBK, Dine, kak, Soul, Kelzo,Jems, Durz, Dazer and loads of local Northampton writers who i didnt know but they put up a sweet large wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...