uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GaspOne

fressssssssssssssssssssh pulse is an original uk king, most respect for the guy. killed notts, still kills it on his visits and can still rock dope pieces..safe for puttin that up...put up more if you have em :cool:

U.K KING?? You sound like Cope..He`s far too up his own arse...

King of Notts maybe king of U.K nah..

Originally posted by se_FOUR

U.K KING?? You sound like Cope..He`s far too up his own arse...

King of Notts maybe king of U.K nah..

What exactly is the uk in the eyes of english writers? does this include scotland or wales mr se 4 i agree with your comment. pulse is a perfect example of "dying by your words."

If anything those graphotism interviews have exposed some writers to be a bunch of sad cunts although pulses was by far the worst of the bunch someone get a copy of it and post some choice quotes give us all a laugh again.

^^^

The thing is he can get away with all his bullshit comments now, but if he had come out with that interview in the 80`s when Lonodn was really rockin and came down and tried to back up what he said I think he would of got a good ol` beating.. I mean saying ILC comes close to crews like "Nonstop" London Giants" Chrome Anglez" is laughable..

What do the peeps think who were representing in those days think??

You know who you are..

ng I aint sure what that jives piece says but he's here at the moment, rockin loads of shit..jivs, jive, blaze other stuff too...

and that zec guy is fresh, aint seen much of his shit untill last night when I was lookin through a certain writers flicks and had nuff of his shit, some nice silvers and whatnot...

anyway I got some fresh fliks to get back at the end of the week..i'll put em up...

The Mad Lion piece is by an Aussie writer called Traffic - and do I see COPE reaches on the other? :confused:

Oh dear...The pit gets in such a fucking mess now. It's amazing how one week you'll get prods by people like Seize and Stet or the Fresh Worms and then the next - eurggh.

That place has got serious history and there's loads of old timers that used to paint it who still walk past now and then. It must make them wonder what the fuck happened.

Last time i painted the pit we had to chase off a bunch of kids called the robbery squad who started dogging other peoples pieces in front of us....

And i was with sum mad MtS heads, Fucking no respect everyone wants to be a bad boy......

Archived