Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest monty burns

uk wall flixs

TO HOMETIME/SOLIDASCUNT/GRAFFLONDON/AND THE OTHER 50 LOG IN NAMES YOU'VE GOT - WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE AGAIN? DO YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS?

PEACE TO NOCOMPRENDE.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

flames and fire called choe a toy. i reacted. he had no right to do so. all this talk from frank and all the others who are gettin involved is showin wot a waste the place is.

i think it seems that nobody is capable of having any kind of debate without calling each other a cunt, or in some cases a 'muggy cunt'.

stop throwing your toys out the pram

no pun intended...

Originally posted by SolidAsCunt@Mar 8 2006, 09:57 PM

no i think you do sunshine. wanna drag this on anymore?

YOU THINK I DO WHAT PRAWNBALL?? LIKE I SAID IF YOU WANNA CARRY IT ON THEN EMAIL ME, YOU'VE GOT MY ADDY.

PS LETS EVERYONE ALL MIGRATE TO GRAFFLONDON.TK AND BUY THE WORLD A COKE, THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE, I'VE GOT FLOWERS IN MY HAIR JUST THINKING ABOUT IT :love2:

(by the way i saw something REALLY FUCKING FUNNY on your website to do with your multiple personality screen name disorder and if i was a TOTAL cunt i could proper let everyone know what a TOTAL WEIRDO you really are. had a right good LOL!) :haha:

SAFE TO ALL THE REAL HEADS ON HERE........YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ;)

Originally posted by FRESH_FRANK+Mar 8 2006, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRESH_FRANK - Mar 8 2006, 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SolidAsCunt@Mar 9 2006, 12:49 AM

are you fucking talking to me or what

LOL YEAH I AM ACTUALLY. YOU A FUNNY CUNT, THIS IS REALLY KEEPING ME AMUSED ;)

[/b]

ME ASWEL. U GO ON ABOUT ME BEING FUCKED UP YET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I AM. YOUR POSTS SHOW THIS. I SWEAR YOUR FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET.

AND FOR THE RECORD. WE HAVE NEVER MET.

for fucks sake solidascunt, frank has offered to take this little argument up on his pm or msn or whatever, the rest of us are bored to shit with you making your pathetic little comebacks. he is continually ripping it out of you and comin out on top, why not save yourself the public humiliation and take it up with him in private or else give up altogether.

Originally posted by nocomprende@Mar 9 2006, 12:26 PM

for fucks sake solidascunt, frank has offered to take this little argument up on his pm or msn or whatever, the rest of us are bored to shit with you making your pathetic little comebacks. he is continually ripping it out of you and comin out on top, why not save yourself the public humiliation and take it up with him in private or else give up altogether.

Oh dear, the irony...

Originally posted by SolidAsCunt@Mar 8 2006, 10:56 PM

u muggy cunt.

Who are you tommy johnson? You gonna come round my manor all tooled up an smash fuck out of me?

203 = DON. Not the crew, the old school writer.

Big up Frank and Flames .... :hatred:

Toys keep toying, while the real heads stand strong. :king:

Originally posted by iamokru+Mar 9 2006, 03:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iamokru - Mar 9 2006, 03:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SolidAsCunt@Mar 8 2006, 10:56 PM

u muggy cunt.

Who are you tommy johnson? You gonna come round my manor all tooled up an smash fuck out of me?

[/b]

LOL :haha: THAT MADE ME LAUGH.

TOMMY: WHAT U RECKON?

ROD: U LOOK LIKE A VICAR.

TOMMY: IT'S PRADA YOU CUNT!