uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the infamous one:

"just checked my p.ms now...fancy a battle then choe?..you know why?...causeeeeee...i burn you anytime your ready geeza, paint, sketch its all good" the reason i sent you a PM is so other people didn't have to listen to this bullshit argument. i'm not going to waste my paint "battling" you. if you post a sketch in uk blackbooks i'll contest it and we'll see what people have to say. now lets keep this little dispute out of uk WALL flix..bump all those flicks espesh SOLO

in all honesty that choe stuff is pretty bland, rehashed styles and fills im not saying im better but id say the infamous one sure is. just my opinion if you dont like it fuck offand die of aids. o yeah and anyone with the cash can buy fuck off amounts of paint to practice with in theyre back garden :shook: :yuck: :burn:

Originally posted by brasse hed@Oct 10 2005, 02:58 PM

in all honesty that choe stuff is pretty bland, rehashed styles and fills im not saying im better but id say the infamous one sure is. just my opinion if you dont like it fuck offand die of aids. o yeah and anyone with the cash can buy fuck off amounts of paint to practice with in theyre back garden :shook: :yuck: :burn:

wot a fuckin suprise its brasse head addin his words of wisdom.

yeah u fuckin toy damn right u can't do better :gaga: :gaga: :gaga:

until we meet cos I aint fuckin forgot fag boy :love2: .

ooo fresh frank and secret chump back again i never said i was better, but if your telling me that city skyline details arent rehashed well i dunno but your a bit silly ey. it must have been a good 6 months ago that you threatened to crack my jaw and leave me on the curb blahblah etc. well you know what fuck you im still waiting.

Archived