uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of unrealted questions to answer time....Tuffnel park/Burley school..still get painted? Oh and Motorways,been on a lovely weekend trip to Newcastle,and the M1 jcns round Sheff way,got some lovely motorway chromes,by some well know subjects ;) ..but anyone got a pic to post of the tpg/ajax bridge peice,near to a Wakefiled jcn? many thanks,the loco....

Originally posted by droptheknife+Oct 5 2005, 05:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (droptheknife - Oct 5 2005, 05:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-No Redundancy Pay@Oct 4 2005, 04:41 PM

Very Lame.

what's happenin to UK graff???  ..the standard is weak nowadays

fuck off

[/b]

Just making an observation pal. no need to take it as a personal dig, unless of course your graf sucks. i've seen a lot of shit over the years, and i've been around, trust me.. And i wanna say - it's not only the satndard which is slipping these days in the UK - it's also the rubbish attitudes and ignorance of a lot of the young new school writers - reflected perfectly here: ie your shallow retort...

Originally posted by the infamous one@Oct 10 2005, 09:25 AM

just checked my p.ms now...fancy a battle then choe?..you know why?...causeeeeee...i burn you :innocent: anytime your ready geeza, paint, sketch its all good

u no u still gota rate him man hes young and i dnt no many his age as good as him

but

lets see this gwarn!!!!!

Archived