uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Uncle Jam@Jun 10 2005, 02:11 PM

anyone got any old KARL 123 stuff. guy did alot yeah

no amt of buff can cleanse our souls - anyone on here heard of that?

what ever happened to the guy

Got some walls & a couple of panels from when he was Peble (remember taking him to Ricky to do his first tube).

Karl is living in Australia now but is still painting regularly. Think he does stuff with Puzle out there.

Im hoping to scan some photos from someone who has plenty of photos of the whole train they did that Xmas.

You can see a quick shot of it on the "Steel Injection" video if you've seen that.

Originally posted by DownSouth+Jun 16 2005, 12:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DownSouth - Jun 16 2005, 12:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Adernaline@Jun 11 2005, 12:51 AM

safe to doikia and born for fuckingu p kingston

man im fucked. blap!!

shut up you fool stop ass licking!!! :yuck:

[/b]

lol.. :haha:

Originally posted by DownSouth+Jun 15 2005, 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DownSouth - Jun 15 2005, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Adernaline@Jun 11 2005, 12:51 AM

safe to doikia and born for fuckingu p kingston

man im fucked. blap!!

shut up you fool stop ass licking!!! :yuck:

[/b]

blow me you fat cunt. i was pissed.

by fuckign up i meant i spotted a few new tags near someone elses :lol:;)

ho ho ho thc crew! good news from the boy in Bangkok(represent) get those paint orders in now and those walls crystal,im commin back next month for a week .maybe we can do that big burner vase done if you aint done it already.ps is prootoo there i aint seen him? THC (Bangkok)

Archived