uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nologo@Jun 7 2005, 06:31 PM

"deal and that lot"- as in those dtf toys that keep fucking up balham station? :yuck:

dtl and dtf are all shit they fuckin wack up shitty bombs everywher n none of them can pull of a decent piece and half of them write words that have been used about a million times before...fuckin wak toy cunts

Originally posted by Notting Hill@Jun 8 2005, 02:55 PM

DTF are wanted for like £10,000 by wandsworth council...they've probs done more damage than you haters dream of...lol no offence or nutin

I dont care how much council money they've wasted with their toy scribbles.

I could do £10,000 worth of damage in 5 minutes by smashing windows or something.

Maybe they have done more damage than me... maybe thats because im more concerned with working out a decent style than with plastering every wall in site with shit throwups.

Id rather have one piece that looks like this...

CASTWITH%20BODE.JPG

or this...

2cold.jpg

Than a thousand pieces to dtl's standard.

But then, I spose some people just care about the value of the damge they cause. Thats the attititude that causes crackdowns on writers that actually have something original and artistic to offer. Oh well.

(fliks stolen from here and here)

Originally posted by poes@Jun 8 2005, 08:58 PM

they are either ur mates or u need to get off their dick

one love

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: gutted...

[ I dont care how much council money they've wasted with their toy scribbles.

I could do £10,000 worth of damage in 5 minutes by smashing windows or something.

Maybe they have done more damage than me... maybe thats because im more concerned with working out a decent style than with plastering every wall in site with shit throwups.

^CASE CLOSED.^

so... You can pass on the message for a third time.... FUCK YOU for lining vizo.

quit now. wandsworth are going to need all thier money for fixing nologos windows.

Originally posted by Notting Hill+Jun 7 2005, 09:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Notting Hill - Jun 7 2005, 09:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>listen you lot...dis shit bout vizo getting lined is bullshit...its a rumour dat spread...if im not mistaken deal n enso rep SB ..y would dey line vizo ?..

easy soldiers.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-r2d2@Jun 7 2005, 09:19 PM

lol why would deal line vizo when he knows all the sb boys, flixz iran etc and hes in WSV for 'we salute vizo'... just an observation

The way you two are talking makes it sound as if the current SB 'crew' (if you can even call it that) has even the tiniest amount of anything whatsoever to do with Vizo.

Archived