uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by nG

ma

and i usually keep things small to stop crazeeb0b yelling at me - he kindly provided my free image host and i don't want to take the piss by filling it up with 100k+ files. i try to keep everything below 50k as a rule.

Nice one Ng. Damn this place kills bandwidth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MajorNumnuts

Well in some parts of the country that was the trend firms like the ccs csf icf asc were all on the rise towards the mid-eighties i remember a lot of my mates getting into breakin 83-84 then catching onto the casual trend late 85.If you were down with casual trend pre 84 disco terry you must be hitting mid to late 30's. Also remember particularly up my way the change musically from electro hip hop to house music ( a lot of people didn't think house was black or gay?)personally liked both but a lot of it had to do with the casual politics in most cases leaning to the right with a rascist edge.

Quite possibly the funniest thing is going to any casual gathering and there all dancing away to music that was created for transvestites in new york ??

To be into Hip Hop in scotland through the mid to late eighties was to be an outsider kind of thing.( you still intae that breakdance nigger shite? was the common question)

Lets not forget the influence of heroin for killing of any youth cult i 'm all for the old trainers as the new ones just look fukin daft.

What is it with that gola shite although those new look zx look no bad likes"

Yeah i'm an old bastard- 30's.

Down here (50 miles north of london) casual took off in 82/83 after the regular visits of Chelsea/West ham/ portsmouth & co. We were in old 2nd division at time. It carried on for a few years but didnt affect the breakin scene which just died out. People into hip hop here all through the mid/late eighties and even through the house/warehouse party years. seems like the scene down here was much more blurred than up there - everything carried on at the same time.

Football/music/painting - cant beat em.

Luckily wetlook back perms did go out of fashion!

Ahhhhh. Yeah, that narrows it down enough :-)

Bollocks. Erm... showing my ignorance here: whats the best way of getting flicks up here?

You and/or mr H. Smif up for some wall-based fun in the near future? Got some new blinging styles to try out on an unsuspecting public. I've not seen enough crachead characters recently either.

Re: chop chop

Originally posted by mr_ekto

Heheh yeah. I've been pestering him to do a wildstyle. he's not having a bar of it! Maybe i'll start rockin euro styles instead!

Cool to see u the other week. Shame i didn't get to talk to those TNF boys. That bloody wop was talking so much i couldn't get a word in edgeways!!

Oh, did you come up to our desperate little grief hole? Sorry about the PA system, it was the worst I've encountered!

Loving Chop's style though. The Paolo Di Canio of English graffiti.

Re: Re: chop chop

Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

Oh, did you come up to our desperate little grief hole? Sorry about the PA system, it was the worst I've encountered!

heheh. yeah. i couldn't actually hear anything at all! Would i know you? I was up with fact and tase (and chop).

Re: Re: Re: chop chop

Originally posted by mr_ekto

Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

heheh. yeah. i couldn't actually hear anything at all! Would i know you? I was up with fact and tase (and chop).

No, I didnt meet you but I was talking to Fact and Tase.

Call me the "Spinmaster", ahem.....

Archived