uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Mar 7 2006, 06:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Mar 7 2006, 06:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>And nick 40+ people? Nah.

[/b]

Obviously not, but i wouldnt fancy being there when they do turn up.

<!--QuoteBegin-nocomprende@Mar 7 2006, 06:43 PM

they aint all gonna arrive at once, and if pigs do show up, then we can have a proper fuckin rumble!!! put the Millwall hooligans to shame!

Ok, cool, Your right, that'll work a treat. We could kill them and bury them in the basement, then finish the jam. Cant beleive i ever saw a problem, silly old me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by flames and fire@Mar 7 2006, 02:25 PM

203 is an old skool tube writer

know ure fuckin history u toys :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

stop running your mouth you cunt. you got no right to call anyone toy

as for the wadsworth, id change your plans

theres plans nothing is for definite. ill change it. and who is 203 never seen or heard of him. is he still going? it's 23 crew. i doubt he'd mind and if he does then we'll take out the 0-23 crew. why's everyone so aggy?

Originally posted by SolidAsCunt+Mar 7 2006, 08:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SolidAsCunt - Mar 7 2006, 08:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-flames and fire@Mar 7 2006, 02:25 PM

203 is an old skool tube writer

know ure fuckin history u toys :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:

stop running your mouth you cunt. you got no right to call anyone toy

as for the wadsworth, id change your plans

[/b]

HE CAN CALL YOU A TOY ALL FUCKING DAY. COS IT'S THE TRUTH :haha:

NOW DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR STONE.

Originally posted by SolidAsCunt@Mar 7 2006, 11:46 PM

what the fuck are you getting involved for you fucking mouthy little cunt

he didnt call me a toy he callled choe a toy and i am not having that anyday of the week

MOUTHY LITTLE CUNT? POT, KETTLE, BLACK. :gaga:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO COMMENT ON ANYTHING TO DO WITH GRAFF ANYWAY? I'VE SEEN YOUR STUFF AND ITS FUCKING SHIT. LOL YOU ARE FUCKING SHIT!

YOU FUCKING SCHOOL KIDS WITH INTERNET CONNECTION MAKE ME LAUGH. GRAFF WAS BETTER WHEN THERE WAS NO INTERNET COS THEN PRICKS LIKE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING PLATFORM TO SPOUT SHIT AND MOUTH OFF. YOU'D JUST GET ROBBED AND LINED AND FADE AWAY INTO NOTHING. THINK ABOUT THAT BIG NUTS.

''GRAFF WAS BETTER WHEN THERE WAS NO INTERNET COS THEN PRICKS LIKE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING PLATFORM TO SPOUT SHIT AND MOUTH OFF''

NOT ME TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING ON THE NET. YOUR THE LITTLE CUNT TRYING TO GIVE IT SOME ON THE HERE AND ILL TELL YOU NOW SUNSHINE IF I WERE YOU ID DO THE VANISHING ACT AWAY FROM HERE. FAST.

Originally posted by SolidAsCunt@Mar 8 2006, 01:13 PM

''GRAFF WAS BETTER WHEN THERE WAS NO INTERNET COS THEN PRICKS LIKE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING PLATFORM TO SPOUT SHIT AND MOUTH OFF''

NOT ME TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING ON THE NET. YOUR THE LITTLE CUNT TRYING TO GIVE IT SOME ON THE HERE AND ILL TELL YOU NOW SUNSHINE IF I WERE YOU ID DO THE VANISHING ACT AWAY FROM HERE. FAST.

LOL YOU ARE FUCKING DERANGED SONNY BILL. YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOU'RE SOMETHING SPECIAL DON'T YOU??? WITHOUT THE INTERNET YOU AINT SHIT. FACT. AND WHATS WITH THE THREATS BIG MAN? YOU'RE 18 YEARS OLD, YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING DAD SO GIVE IT A REST BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU.

GO BACK TO YOUR TOY GOSSIP FORUM WITH YOUR TOY GOSSIP SCHOOLKID MATES AND HAVE A GROUP WANK OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU FUCKWITS LIKE TO DO WITH EACH OTHER.

Originally posted by FRESH_FRANK+Mar 8 2006, 09:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRESH_FRANK - Mar 8 2006, 09:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SolidAsCunt@Mar 8 2006, 01:13 PM

LOL YOU ARE FUCKING DERANGED SONNY BILL. YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOU'RE SOMETHING SPECIAL DON'T YOU??? WITHOUT THE INTERNET YOU AINT SHIT. FACT. AND WHATS WITH THE THREATS BIG MAN? YOU'RE 18 YEARS OLD, YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING DAD SO GIVE IT A REST BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU.

GO BACK TO YOUR TOY GOSSIP FORUM WITH YOUR TOY GOSSIP SCHOOLKID MATES AND HAVE A GROUP WANK OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU FUCKWITS LIKE TO DO WITH EACH OTHER.

[/b]

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO NOW? 18 YEARS OLD AND NOTHING WITHOUT THE INTERNET? DONT MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH YOU CUNT. THINKING YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE ONLINE OR SOMETHING. YOU DONT KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET, BUT THEN EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT YOU DONT THEY! HA!

MOUTHY LITTLE CUNT? POT, KETTLE, BLACK. :gaga:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO COMMENT ON ANYTHING TO DO WITH GRAFF ANYWAY? I'VE SEEN YOUR STUFF AND ITS FUCKING SHIT. LOL YOU ARE FUCKING SHIT!

YOU FUCKING SCHOOL KIDS WITH INTERNET CONNECTION MAKE ME LAUGH. GRAFF WAS BETTER WHEN THERE WAS NO INTERNET COS THEN PRICKS LIKE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING PLATFORM TO SPOUT SHIT AND MOUTH OFF. YOU'D JUST GET ROBBED AND LINED AND FADE AWAY INTO NOTHING. THINK ABOUT THAT BIG NUTS.

I just can't understand you, your on here as much as anyone else but yet your the one constantly talking about how the 'internet is ruining graff'.

If that's the case, why are you still here..?

Originally posted by Mr P McCrack@Mar 8 2006, 05:09 PM

quote]

I just can't understand you, your on here as much as anyone else but yet your the one constantly talking about how the 'internet is ruining graff'.

If that's the case, why are you still here..?

I NEVER SAID ONCE THAT THE INTERNET IS RUINING GRAFF. MY POINT WAS THAT GRAFF WAS BETTER BEFORE THE INTERNET COS IT WAS EXCTING, BACK THEN YOU HAD TO EARN YOUR STRIPES AND MOUTHY LITTLE KIDS DIDN'T GET A PLATFORM TO SHOWCASE ALL THEIR TOY SHIT LIKE THEY DO ON THE NET. OK?

Originally posted by SolidAsCunt@Mar 8 2006, 05:14 PM

the thing is. everyone knows who he is. and its ruined him completely. just from coming on this forum hes not only ruined himself, but prob this forum too

OK STARSKY. EVERYONE KNOWS WHO I AM APART FROM YOU OBVIOUSLY, COS YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU'D FOUND OUT WHO I WAS AND NAMED 4 DIFFERENT PEOPLE ON SEPERATE OCCASIONS (NONE OF THEM ME BY THE WAY) WHEN YOU KEPT PM'ING ME BEGGING FOR FLIX FOR YOUR SHIT SITE. IN THE END IT GOT ANNOYING AND I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF REMEMBER?

AND *HOW* THE FUCK HAVE I RUINED MYSELF YOU DICKHEAD????YOU REALLY ARE SPOUTING SHIT NOW. IF ANYTHING THE INTERNET HAS RUINED YOU COS EVERYONE ON HERE WITH A BIT OF PROPER KNOWLEDGE OF GRAFF(BEFORE YOU COULD GET ALL THE GOSSIP OFF A FORUM) THINKS YOU'RE A TOTAL COCK. IF YOU WANNA CARRY ON THIS DISCUSSION YOU'VE GOT MY EMAIL ADDY SO DROP ME A LINE.

ANY OTHER MORONS WANNA SAY HELLO? FEEL FREE. :shook:

i hope one day all the little 'uns on here meet up and have a big old brawl together, and then settle shit like men. whats anonymous namecalling gonna achieve? calling someone cunt this or toy that achieves nothing

frank's gotta point anyway, back in the day if people were giving it the big 'un they would either be solid or else have a good reason to. people hide behind these online personas, and frankly its embarrassing.

there are a lotta toys on here, and doubtless some kings too.

and before u say im 'begging' fresh frank, its obvious he's done more damage than most of you, and by the quality of his flicks including some PFB stuff from the early 90's that he's been in the game for a while.

stop trying to shout him down, cos i bet if u met him and found out who he was u'd probably be bum licking him so quick i wouldn't know where you stopped and he started.

stop bumming fresh frank. im not hiding behind the screen or whispering in pub corners.

i dunno what the feckin cunt frank is talking about because ive never pmd him let alone try and guess who he is.

what is this cuntin cluedo. never met him and dont really want to.

personally i couldnt give a toss who he is or what hes done. he came on here

trying to mug me off because that cunt flaming fire was trying to call choe toy.

thats why we have had this argument.

Originally posted by SolidAsCunt@Mar 8 2006, 09:57 PM

no i think you do sunshine. wanna drag this on anymore?

YOU THINK I DO WHAT PRAWNBALL?? LIKE I SAID IF YOU WANNA CARRY IT ON THEN EMAIL ME, YOU'VE GOT MY ADDY.

PS LETS EVERYONE ALL MIGRATE TO GRAFFLONDON.TK AND BUY THE WORLD A COKE, THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE, I'VE GOT FLOWERS IN MY HAIR JUST THINKING ABOUT IT :love2:

(by the way i saw something REALLY FUCKING FUNNY on your website to do with your multiple personality screen name disorder and if i was a TOTAL cunt i could proper let everyone know what a TOTAL WEIRDO you really are. had a right good LOL!) :haha:

SAFE TO ALL THE REAL HEADS ON HERE........YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ;)

Archived