uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Too Cold To Surf@Jan 27 2006, 03:21 PM

easy all. im intending to be living in cornwall for the next month on work, and wanna paint down there. can anyone tell me of any shops that sell paint round that area? i know there is one place in exeter, but are there others? plymouth would be better, as its closer to where im staying. if anyone can help me out here, and even fancies painting, gimme a pm. :smiles:

easy, i live in plymouth , theres no paint shop in exeter, but i can get hold of it from underground sellers, where u at?

(Too Cold To Surf - Jan 27 2006, 03:21 PM)

easy all. im intending to be living in cornwall for the next month on work, and wanna paint down there. can anyone tell me of any shops that sell paint round that area? i know there is one place in exeter, but are there others? plymouth would be better, as its closer to where im staying. if anyone can help me out here, and even fancies painting, gimme a pm. biggrin3.gif

easy, i live in plymouth , theres no paint shop in exeter, but i can get hold of it from underground sellers, where u at?

alright mate, nice one. i aint down there yet, leaving in a week or so, but if u can help me out that will be sweet. could you send me a PM please so we can sort this out, cos i cant PM u for some reason, aint working this end. cheers.

Originally posted by space is the place@Feb 11 2006, 12:13 PM

Oi Loco!!

I heard the missing third winner of the euro lottery roll-over

bought his ticket at gare du nord....wasn't you was it?

halfies if it was!

**EDIT - No need to quote all those photos directly underneath the original post**

and another...wish he would get his own freakin computer

b67b2e3a.jpg

Alfie eyes is the prince of neatness...

Archived