The Ring

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

The only two redeeming things in that movie is the editing on the video sequence and what happens right after the girl pops out of the TV. Everything else is pretty pants.

No, make that three things... I enjoyed how they inserted quick one-frame shots of the Ring itself into the editing of the movie... for example, there's one shot where the light from a lighthouse (she's about to go into the old man's house) turns into the Ring for a single frame. i thought that was ill. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The only two redeeming things in that movie is the editing on the video sequence and what happens right after the girl pops out of the TV. Everything else is pretty pants.

No, make that three things... I enjoyed how they inserted quick one-frame shots of the Ring itself into the editing of the movie... for example, there's one shot where the light from a lighthouse (she's about to go into the old man's house) turns into the Ring for a single frame. i thought that was ill. Beer,

El Mamerro

I agree with Senor Mamerro.

If your interested in seeing the Cursed Video you can download it here

O

Guest emit_df

to the average movie goers this movie may seem mediocre or average. But in reality there is a lot going on..... many hidden messages in regard to society and the media and of course urban legend. the visuals are amazing and are far from being Hollywood bs. There is a lot of info that is not spoon feed to the audience, which makes you have to figure out a bunch of blank spaces in the plot.........if you didn't get it, see it again.

this movie is a two thumbs up.

Guest emit_df

I like the whole artsy diss on the media. don't be offended by my scarcasm king, I get board at work.

I just think the whole gay philosophy relates to the spread of graff as well. just my opinion.

I saw the Japanese version, and lemme tell you that film left me feeling minorly uncomfortable. This is coming from someone who watched the Exorcist without being scared. I dunno about the American version, but the Japanese version is just plain... not scary, but weird in the way that almost chills you to the bone. Ugh. I've heard that the American version doesn't even come close to the Japanese one, which is a shame, because I'd love to see all the people who said that the American one is scary watching the Japanese one and shitting their pants :D

Originally posted by emit_df

to the average movie goers this movie may seem mediocre or average. But in reality there is a lot going on..... many hidden messages in regard to society and the media and of course urban legend. the visuals are amazing and are far from being Hollywood bs. There is a lot of info that is not spoon feed to the audience, which makes you have to figure out a bunch of blank spaces in the plot.........if you didn't get it, see it again.

this movie is a two thumbs up.

Ive seen the jap one and it is ill as fuck.

I cant believe they remade it, what a sack of shit.

:rolleyes:

there's another japanese movie..

psychological thriller

(though not in the american sense)

Angel Dust

dope movie..

if you guys like the japanese Ring, you'd prolly like this..not all ill scary gory and fuckin nuts, just creepy and weird.

Archived