boredom,two rolls of film and a city called DETROIT

Guest meone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rip Hamilton

its never enough!!!!! just fuckin with you. im broke so i probably wont get those flicks developed for a few weeks or so. peesh

damn, all that shit is fresh, and that last coupe piece is balls deep....but that krakhead above it is kinda iffy....my advice would be to stay off the glass dick homie! See you in rehab:dazed: But really though, someones gotta flick those new wak and 2can burners on 94--that shit is dope:lol: :lol: c'mon now, new ish is very rare these days (because of the turtl organization, no doubt)---so you gotta take what you can get.

hahaha i seen those too on the infamous grand river middle of the freeway, weird exit... but i cant hate................................

yet..

krakhead is layin it down.

Guest Rip Hamilton

Mr. krakhead, mucho props from over here, seen your newer stuff, straight letter type stuff, shit is DOPE! i was blown away. not gonna say where but the "give me you vcr" quote had me rollin today and the floater up the block from that one was real pissed to. keep crack rockin' son...

got this from the free press...

Wayne County prosecutor Michael Duggan says that other taggers should take notice, and he vows that, "The Turtle Gang is going down!". Personally? I get a kick out of the turtles, although I hate most of the rest of the graffiti. I've even been known to paint a bridge or two, as needed.

edited for spellying

Duggan vowed to prosecute the person or persons responsible for spray painting the word "TURTL" along with painted turtles all over the city.

"When we get the TURTL organization, we have spots for them in Jackson prison, and that's where I intend to send them," Duggan said.

just wanted to share with everyone else...

Re: TURTLE JOKE

Originally posted by exorsyst

It's a joke. That's it man. No deep inner meaning, no metaphors or philisophical undertone.

The turtle was created in windows98 paint shop out of boredom at a gas station during a lazy shift at the register.

Get over it.

this guy

top notch Mr. Boulder, its good to see the "graf scene" in detroit is still hanging on by a thread. and judging by some of those flix, you know about some of the good new spots. that ansiq fr8 is hot as hell, army + kosek, coup + tst, irate, bump bump

Archived