boredom,two rolls of film and a city called DETROIT

Guest meone

Guest 1honkeymofo
Originally posted by deTURTL

Originally posted by 1honkeymofo

... maybe so when heads flic actual worthwhile shit, theres a turtle lurking in the flic...wackness.:idea: .

I WILL give motherfuckers a personal reason to hate----honkey what u write ----I WILL cap that shit for fun----you think thats a joke???? You wanna clown on me like I'm some little bitch tryin to get in a picture??? Whateva.... Sidebusting, ????? get over it motherfuckers, welcome to last year-----if your shit got sidebusted anytime in the last , fuck I don't know, 4 or 5 months (and rip and honkey, I can be almost assured that it didn't affect either you anyways)-- its not out of ignorance, it's simply because I didn't give a fuck about your shit, I wanted the spot and you should be lucky I didn't just cap that shit!!!!###' And thats only maybe like, fucking 2 or 3 incidents I can think of. I bet you can't even name one. Jesus christ...hold up, maybe in a minute I'll get you some pictures on this bitch---I'll show you some wack shit, straight up dissing, and sidebusting is about--its just that when its some nameless herb that gets up for a minute people are just like, 'oh that shits wack', ---but when its a fucking turtle people are like 'oh that shits wack cuz turtles an herb and shouldn't of even got a name.' and you know what, I don't even paint that shit anymore! Go ahead all you crybabies, resume your normal schedule of pretty, primp and proper graffiti with pretty letters and colors----criminals with high morals or some shit. Meanwhile, I'm up to my fucking neck in pure 100% detroit city street grime, straight filth with my one pair of dirty pants. You want pretty art and higher than thou morals- ?--then try hangin with the art fag bitches at DAM or C-pop. Fuck a piece of shit modern art sculpture, fuck luxury yuppie rich people restaraunts, fuck aaron timlin in his bitch ass with a thousand dollar bill, fuck Duggan and his petty attempts at media exposure, fuck Guyton and his merry band of polka dot painting queers, fuck a 20 story abandoned for 25 years blew out hull of a building (detroit landmarks???), fuck $$$ C-pop $$$ and it's rich art fag owners, fuck metro times and george tysh' wanker ass....Fuck you all, I'm broke as fuck, grimy as it gets--- and hated by most of the world outside of graf so it ain't no new thing to me, uknowhaimsayin?

Seriously, honkey...you wanna think I paint shit to wind up in some fools picture?? You know what, for that, i'd sidebust you for shits and giggles. Honestly, I don't give a fuck about beef or whatever, and I'm not looking for it..but your comment on sidebusting is mad redundant (and this sidebusting, has it ever even affected you??) And you tryin to make me look like a straight up clown is what pisses me off...maybe so theres a turtle lurking in the picture..whatever dog------hate the fame, not the name.

hahaaha. danm, go away for a day and i miss all kinds of drama!

ok big guy, its the age old argument of what is kosher to write on, that we're not gonna have. i dont agree with yer way of thinkin bout it, and you sure as hell dont agree with me. i know by yer insightful comments bout high morals, fuck this fuck her, fuck him, i'm annoyed that i get clowned..etc. that trying to talk to you bout that subject would be like arguin with a brick wall. good deal.

As far as yer blatant side busting...yes it has affected me...and my boys . you wanna cap my shit? go for it homie if it'll make ya feel better. shit, i bet if you make good time you can crush out whatever i have left runnin in detroit in a night. but be careful, i wouldn't want ya to risk gettin caught on acount of me. and know that i didnt paint alone. so rag my shit, but dont be suprised if ya get yer wack ass stomped by some dudes who care more than i do.

...and come on now...seriously, whats this shit about " pretty, primp and proper graffiti with pretty letters and colors"?? who you tryin to fool kid? look at that shit ya just posted. our primp and proper letters are the same ones ya tryin to jock. off the dick homie.

so go on and tell me again how grimey ya are as you defend yer name on an internet forum.... herb.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What some people don't understand I guess, is there's some writers in Detroit who's very close knit....and they would fuck over anyone who "tried" to crush any of their shit. But, the thing is, no one who's a respected writer ever crossed that line yet. I'd love to see that happen one day. Plus, I don't think anyone would have to resort for any assistance anyways.

Detroit needs more graf beef, period. It's a nice feeling, like putting gravy on your turkey.

""""Some broke down shit on fire, oh boy, I wish the county prosecutor would do something about these 'quality of life' issues ..I wonder what rich person neighborhood he lives in??"""""

haha.. duggan.. the two faced bastard..

trying to talk to you bout that subject would be like arguin with a brick wall. good deal.

LIKEWISE

As far as yer blatant side busting...yes it has affected me...and my boys .

YOU CAN"T COME UP WITH AN EXAMPLE OR A SPOT.

you wanna cap my shit?

SURE WHO ARE YOU?

go for it homie if it'll make ya feel better.

IT JUST MIGHT

and know that i didnt paint alone.

AND KNOW THAT I DID.

dont be suprised if ya get yer wack ass stomped by some dudes who care more than i do.

HOW MANY DUDES WILL IT TAKE?

...and come on now...seriously, who you tryin to fool kid?

TYREE GUYTON

look at that shit ya just posted. our primp and proper letters are the same ones ya tryin to jock.

YEA THATS REALLY ABOUT AS GOOD AS IT GETS, WHICH SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING

off the dick homie.

LIKEWISE

so go on and tell me again how grimey ya are as you defend yer name on an internet forum.... herb. :eek:

-i fixed the coding for you. -seeks

AGAIN< IF THIS SHIT HAS AFFECTED YOU AND YOUR BOYS SO MUCH THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD NAME AN EXAMPLE OR A SPOT--EXACTLY WHAT TEH FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HERE?? OTHERWISE IT MUST NOT BE THAT FUCKING IMPORTANT.

Originally posted by deTURTL

trying to talk to you bout that subject would be like arguin with a brick wall. good deal.

LIKEWISE

YOU CAN"T COME UP WITH AN EXAMPLE OR A SPOT.

you wanna cap my shit?

SURE WHO ARE YOU?

go for it homie if it'll make ya feel better.

IT JUST MIGHT

and know that i didnt paint alone.

AND KNOW THAT I DID.

dont be suprised if ya get yer wack ass stomped by some dudes who care more than i do.

HOW MANY DUDES WILL IT TAKE?

...and come on now...seriously, who you tryin to fool kid?

TYREE GUYTON

look at that shit ya just posted. our primp and proper letters are the same ones ya tryin to jock.

YEA THATS REALLY ABOUT AS GOOD AS IT GETS, WHICH SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING

off the dick homie.

LIKEWISE

oh man, that was funny.

bump.

Guest meone

This is getting close to the MotoSoul boards of the past, when everyone hated..ahh yes it was

pretty much everyone too...and who was it none other than our favorite to hate mod Seeking..

Originally posted by carbon_copy

keep that bullshit off of here. i will not have this site contributing one single click to the opportunistic piece of shit. -seeking

Whatever dude, I didn't think my man saw that yet, it was something I came acrost and I thought it was funny that people would market graff in that manner. Don't hate on the messanger, chief. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kwit

to add skrew havin come to detoit didnt really the whole heat situation. i mean when you hit a 20 ft throw up a block from the police station on a main road. that doesnt make um to happy either. also to add the police is under pressure by FBI caus of the whole strippers at the mayors house incident. so they take there anger out on graff caus it did kinda blew up last summer, and rich people are getin upset.

Some one post that 20 feet SCREW then...

Guest Rip Hamilton

he does get his way more than i do. but he wants fame before dedicating himself to making his shit look even halfway decent. his shit is just garbage.

Originally posted by meone

and who was it none other than our favorite to hate mod Seeking..

and who is it but just another nameless kid that doesnt exist outside the internet talking about me. none of these arguments have anything to do with me.

carbon copy,

god hates people that try ripping off writers. be sure to tell jeremy that next time you talk to him.

Seeking

not that you care but i was just commenting on how

everyone used to hate you.reminiscing sort of. i wasn't

trying to sound like a dick.

Guest Rip Hamilton

Archived