boredom,two rolls of film and a city called DETROIT

Guest meone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rip Hamilton

and how are you gonna front on turtl for gettin up?because the guy is mad up your gonna hate on him for heatin things up?maybe because he hits things that "shouldnt be hit"?what the fuck is that.maybe you consider it mad disrespectful but so is writing on any wall that you dont have permission to write on. think about it.

Guest Rip Hamilton

im not "fronting" on turtl for getting up. i like his stuff and i always have. i just dont like the sidebusting and a few of the spots he's hit. and yes there are certain spots that graffiti doesn't look right on.

seeking i was wrong when i said no one can hold a candle to turtl, i was just thinking of everything he's got runnin, tags, hollows, etc. your right, justo and i'd say army to have way more fills...

Guest Rip Hamilton

i know where kwits spot is!!!!!!!!!! im gonna blow it up! jus playin. actaully thats sehv's old spot, i've been there before, whatever tho. hit me up this weekend, lets rush it!!!!

Guest 1honkeymofo

im not "fronting" on turtl for getting up. i like his stuff and i always have. i just dont like the sidebusting and a few of the spots he's hit. and yes there are certain spots that graffiti doesn't look right on.

-rip

i agree.except fot the part bout liking his stuff. there is no excuse or even a reason for sidebusting in detroit, and that cat contiually does it, ... maybe so when heads flic actual worthwhile shit, theres a turtle lurking in the flic...wackness.:idea: .

yo heavycee, drop an email on me kid, been a while

Guest Rip Hamilton

YO!

This thread should just be renamed "Detroit"...instead of all the random detroit threads that pop up and no one really looks at. then we all could just thro all the flicks in one spot. just an idea.

Originally posted by 1honkeymofo

... maybe so when heads flic actual worthwhile shit, theres a turtle lurking in the flic...wackness.:idea: .

I WILL give motherfuckers a personal reason to hate----honkey what u write ----I WILL cap that shit for fun----you think thats a joke???? You wanna clown on me like I'm some little bitch tryin to get in a picture??? Whateva.... Sidebusting, ????? get over it motherfuckers, welcome to last year-----if your shit got sidebusted anytime in the last , fuck I don't know, 4 or 5 months (and rip and honkey, I can be almost assured that it didn't affect either you anyways)-- its not out of ignorance, it's simply because I didn't give a fuck about your shit, I wanted the spot and you should be lucky I didn't just cap that shit!!!!###' And thats only maybe like, fucking 2 or 3 incidents I can think of. I bet you can't even name one. Jesus christ...hold up, maybe in a minute I'll get you some pictures on this bitch---I'll show you some wack shit, straight up dissing, and sidebusting is about--its just that when its some nameless herb that gets up for a minute people are just like, 'oh that shits wack', ---but when its a fucking turtle people are like 'oh that shits wack cuz turtles an herb and shouldn't of even got a name.' and you know what, I don't even paint that shit anymore! Go ahead all you crybabies, resume your normal schedule of pretty, primp and proper graffiti with pretty letters and colors----criminals with high morals or some shit. Meanwhile, I'm up to my fucking neck in pure 100% detroit city street grime, straight filth with my one pair of dirty pants. You want pretty art and higher than thou morals- ?--then try hangin with the art fag bitches at DAM or C-pop. Fuck a piece of shit modern art sculpture, fuck luxury yuppie rich people restaraunts, fuck aaron timlin in his bitch ass with a thousand dollar bill, fuck Duggan and his petty attempts at media exposure, fuck Guyton and his merry band of polka dot painting queers, fuck a 20 story abandoned for 25 years blew out hull of a building (detroit landmarks???), fuck $$$ C-pop $$$ and it's rich art fag owners, fuck metro times and george tysh' wanker ass....Fuck you all, I'm broke as fuck, grimy as it gets--- and hated by most of the world outside of graf so it ain't no new thing to me, uknowhaimsayin?

Seriously, honkey...you wanna think I paint shit to wind up in some fools picture?? You know what, for that, i'd sidebust you for shits and giggles. Honestly, I don't give a fuck about beef or whatever, and I'm not looking for it..but your comment on sidebusting is mad redundant (and this sidebusting, has it ever even affected you??) And you tryin to make me look like a straight up clown is what pisses me off...maybe so theres a turtle lurking in the picture..whatever dog------hate the fame, not the name.

Oh yeah, if it any consollation to you heads, a couple of these 'sidebusting' incidents is some shit thats been on the wall now for like, 9 fucking months and was done before I was aware of all cats names, who was whoetc.....and Ive even gone over my own shit on a couple of those occasions so dont play me out like a complete sucker!!!??@#$$$

Guest Rip Hamilton

damn you need to chill out with that shit. dont get what i said confused with the honkey comment. i always dug your stuff cause it WAS filthy and grimey. i dont wanna see a turtl with a little bling star on it. i dug it for what it was. and i give you the utmost respect for crushin this city like no other.

"it's simply because I didn't give a fuck about your shit, I wanted the spot and you should be lucky I didn't just cap that shit!!!!###"

come on now thats some bullshit. look, i know you got a lotta bullshit tossed at you the past year, rumors, news articles, shit talkers, etc. but gettin pissy and makin a commment like that shit is not gonna get you anywhere.

sorry to interupt but deturl, turl. where are you from. caus to me by the way you write its sound to me you are lower eastside of london. i m not haten, im british my self. i just recognized the slang.

to add skrew havin come to detoit didnt really the whole heat situation. i mean when you hit a 20 ft throw up a block from the police station on a main road. that doesnt make um to happy either. also to add the police is under pressure by FBI caus of the whole strippers at the mayors house incident. so they take there anger out on graff caus it did kinda blew up last summer, and rich people are getin upset.

Originally posted by kwit

also to add the police is under pressure by FBI caus of the whole strippers at the mayors house incident. so they take there anger out on graff caus it did kinda blew up last summer, and rich people are getin upset.

Thats a ripper:lol: i wouldn't want to see some rich folk $weat.

"you guys are bitchez..." 40 upside yo head, foo:scowl:

RIP, I,m not confusing what you said with other dude, and the last rant wasn't aimed at you..except the sidebust shit is just old..I like your shit, too...and would regardless of what you think personally of any of my junk.

heres some real wack ass shit(if the pictures work)check 'dis'out

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/test/dis-2.jpg'>http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/test/dis-1.jpg'>

more graffiti action. it just does not stop.everyday, all over the world:eek:

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/test/betakosek-fireescape.jpg'>

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/test/espodetroit.jpg'>

Some broke down shit on fire, oh boy, I wish the county prosecutor would do something about these 'quality of life' issues:o ..I wonder what rich person neighborhood he lives in??

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/test/burnttruck1.jpg'>

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/test/burnttruck-drivethru.jpg'>

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by deTURTL

Originally posted by 1honkeymofo

... maybe so when heads flic actual worthwhile shit, theres a turtle lurking in the flic...wackness.:idea: .

I WILL give motherfuckers a personal reason to hate----honkey what u write ----I WILL cap that shit for fun----you think thats a joke???? You wanna clown on me like I'm some little bitch tryin to get in a picture??? Whateva.... Sidebusting, ????? get over it motherfuckers, welcome to last year-----if your shit got sidebusted anytime in the last , fuck I don't know, 4 or 5 months (and rip and honkey, I can be almost assured that it didn't affect either you anyways)-- its not out of ignorance, it's simply because I didn't give a fuck about your shit, I wanted the spot and you should be lucky I didn't just cap that shit!!!!###' And thats only maybe like, fucking 2 or 3 incidents I can think of. I bet you can't even name one. Jesus christ...hold up, maybe in a minute I'll get you some pictures on this bitch---I'll show you some wack shit, straight up dissing, and sidebusting is about--its just that when its some nameless herb that gets up for a minute people are just like, 'oh that shits wack', ---but when its a fucking turtle people are like 'oh that shits wack cuz turtles an herb and shouldn't of even got a name.' and you know what, I don't even paint that shit anymore! Go ahead all you crybabies, resume your normal schedule of pretty, primp and proper graffiti with pretty letters and colors----criminals with high morals or some shit. Meanwhile, I'm up to my fucking neck in pure 100% detroit city street grime, straight filth with my one pair of dirty pants. You want pretty art and higher than thou morals- ?--then try hangin with the art fag bitches at DAM or C-pop. Fuck a piece of shit modern art sculpture, fuck luxury yuppie rich people restaraunts, fuck aaron timlin in his bitch ass with a thousand dollar bill, fuck Duggan and his petty attempts at media exposure, fuck Guyton and his merry band of polka dot painting queers, fuck a 20 story abandoned for 25 years blew out hull of a building (detroit landmarks???), fuck $$$ C-pop $$$ and it's rich art fag owners, fuck metro times and george tysh' wanker ass....Fuck you all, I'm broke as fuck, grimy as it gets--- and hated by most of the world outside of graf so it ain't no new thing to me, uknowhaimsayin?

Seriously, honkey...you wanna think I paint shit to wind up in some fools picture?? You know what, for that, i'd sidebust you for shits and giggles. Honestly, I don't give a fuck about beef or whatever, and I'm not looking for it..but your comment on sidebusting is mad redundant (and this sidebusting, has it ever even affected you??) And you tryin to make me look like a straight up clown is what pisses me off...maybe so theres a turtle lurking in the picture..whatever dog------hate the fame, not the name.

This is the type of stuff i like to read!!!

Guest Rip Hamilton

YO! i just drove by that firebombed car at the Mc D's drive thru on 8 mile the other day! that shit is ill...only in detroit would you see shit like that. its been like that for a week!!!! and propers on that krakhead billboard....and that Snafu, whoa!

turdl,

what are you trying to do, steal my thunder? if everyone hates you, they wont have time to hate me...

the funny thing about people complaining about sidebusting, is that i've seen every single person in this city either sidebust someone else, or hit a spot that has been hit 50 times before.

not that i give a shit, but other than justo, everyone has sidebusted someone. pointing fingers is dumb. and turdl has so many spots, that if a couple of them are near someone else, there are still 300 that are all alone, in the middle of no where.

Archived