boredom,two rolls of film and a city called DETROIT

Guest meone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meone

Anyone hear about those kids that got busted last week? I heard some shit like they got fines and some other shit just wonderin if anyone knew who they were? and shit..i dropped my girl off at home the night it happened and she walked in the last part of the story.

Guest Rip Hamilton

everyone heard... i know both of them and im not going to mention anything and i hope no one else does for there sake.

more flickage would be cool in here.....i'll try to get some things up in a few days when i figure this shit out. i gots lots o' flicks

Originally posted by meone

Anyone hear about those kids that got busted last week? I heard some shit like they got fines and some other shit just wonderin if anyone knew who they were? and shit..i dropped my girl off at home the night it happened and she walked in the last part of the story.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. SOME KIDS GOT CAUGHT WRITIN AND ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS SOME FINES? AND YOU ACTIN LIKE ITS A BIG DEAL? IS THAT WHAT ITS LIKE IN DETROIT? I NEED TO TAKE A TRIP TO DETROIT!:D :D

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by SF1

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. SOME KIDS GOT CAUGHT WRITIN AND ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS SOME FINES? AND YOU ACTIN LIKE ITS A BIG DEAL? IS THAT WHAT ITS LIKE IN DETROIT? I NEED TO TAKE A TRIP TO DETROIT!:D :D

I wish it was like that! it is a big deal here, they are going to start crackin down hard. jail time and major fines in this case. these writers aren't just some toys either, trust me. they are going to fuck them over good and make an example of them.

Guest Rip Hamilton

nice! keep em' comin. that justo e2e and the other trailors are gone. woulda been nice to see them rollin around.

Guest meone

nice flix. Shame you need to stop with the trash talk there buddy before those "TOYS" catch you and beat your ass. Most of those guys have been puttin in more work than you'll do in your life. Most of them are ALL CITY what are you? All IN YOUR HEAD.

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by cumshots

im getting some strong euro vibes here in detroit. i like it alot.

explain

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by SHAMEonYOU

when did it become cool to post flicks of writers who actually get up?

whats goin on larry?

hook that kosek shit up....your makeing the the part timers look bad...

kosek? part-timer? nice try buddy

Guest Rip Hamilton

thank you overflow. there will always be the "quality vs quantity" issue...fuck it. I love all of the stuff i see in detroit, whether its army and kosek doin full colored streetside peices or justo and esau rockin dope simples. do what you want. i just dont understand why anyone would talk shit about kosek saying he's only a "partimer". bullshit. this guy risks his ass (just like you) to do the best he can do at just about every spot he hits. he's doin his thing the way he wants to do it. he must threatin you or somethin cause thats the only reason why you would say anything like that. maybe he has had other problems to take care of permitting him from not getting up as much. its pretty easy to judge when your looking at your monitor and hiding under your screen name. whatever tho i hope it makes you feel better.

euro vibes huh?:huh2:

i think not.just look at this city.its full of originality.from kosek to army to sehv.the list goes on and on.this is what graffiti should look like. think about it. kosek and army are fucking crushing this city.i dont even know how you can say kosek is part time. he risks his ass rockin burners out in the open on the regular.just look at detroit.shit is poppin rite now.

Archived