Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

boredom,two rolls of film and a city called DETROIT

Guest meone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by thePackage

NOBODY: detroit coming ill again of course.

....all thanks to the same two dudes who have been killin shit all year.

post some stori flix. hell, start a STORI cf thread!

word i gotta agree.detroit seems to have a group of writers who consistently get up and then it has its share of thugs writing their names up on walls. ive been meaning to start painting for years but i get too discouraged to do my thing because of the above reasons.these kids will outshine me no doubt and i dont have the energy nor do i know any of these cats.call me a pussy but i dont want to start shit up and have these guys line me.so i sit back and observeeeee

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by thePackage

NOBODY: detroit coming ill again of course.

....all thanks to the same two dudes who have been killin shit all year.

post some stori flix. hell, start a STORI cf thread!

...are you kidding me? a thread for someone that went out bombing for a year, on 1 side of the city, and hasn't really done shit since. to much undeserved recognition. not bein modest, just honest. if one does pop up i'll try my best to get it deleted.

Nobody what are you talkin about man?? no ones tryin to fight you if you paint.

Originally posted by NOBODY

word i gotta agree.detroit seems to have a group of writers who consistently get up and then it has its share of thugs writing their names up on walls. ive been meaning to start painting for years but i get too discouraged to do my thing because of the above reasons.these kids will outshine me no doubt and i dont have the energy nor do i know any of these cats.call me a pussy but i dont want to start shit up and have these guys line me.so i sit back and observeeeee

this is the biggest bullshit excuse ive ever heard in my life. if there is one thing detroit does not have, it's a bunch of thug writers. 90% of the writers are suburban white kids who love painting, not being hard. if you put in the effort and do things right, no one will line you. if you want to just 'dabble' and paint once in a while, why cant you? as long as you dont present yourself as mr. A+ number 1, super graffiti super-star, no one will dis you for it.

if you wanna paint, paint.

just make sure its something other writers wont be disgusted to look at.

it's funny this threads been up for almost a year now...i thought it would die off like all the rest of the detroit threads bump for keeping the D alive, bump for all the cats keeping it alive and bump for another year of cats killing shit and putting up the numbers and effort...Looking at the rest of country through the internet i've seen alot of shit but i think for just wrecking an entire city the way these cats do we all in the d whether it be the one time wonders or the all city wreckers we all deserve some respect now....

just my thoughts on the upcoming new year...

keep wrecking it from the freights to the walls