Sign in to follow this  
IzzeWST

Alphabattle A

Re: Re: *Rehash*

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'm waiting for the 'C' battle.

i have mamski's "C"

MWAHAHAHHAHA

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Re: *Rehash*

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yep... hence the *Rehash* on the subject line. No scanner, and plus, I'm too busy working on the most ridiculous robot drawing I've ever made.

you best post it when you are done!!

you know i love your work mamerro

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

yO mAN iTz tOTTalLy kEWl tO BE a hiP hAwP tAgGeR rEbeL FuCK eVeRyOnE wHOz nAwT aN pUnK raWKer LyKE mE.

your a fucking boner dude. if the trendy graf writers are wearing his shit and he's getting paid for it, then they're the stupid ones. but hey, he's getting paid. and you would DEFINETLY get paid for something graf-related if you could.....but i guess its easier to say that youd not "sellout" graf now that your 15 and living in your mommy and daddy's house.

dude thats so funny my last name is bone..really it is,and i wish i was fifteen cause i wouldnt be here at work 40 hours a week..as far as living at mommys i just bought a house about 8 months ago..the dude is good but why are you defending him??you probably wear that crap and speak like a wigger too...man hip hop freakin rules dude!!!yeah wu tang for eva!!no what im sayin?

I ROCK WILDSTYLE GEAR AM I NOT COOL? LMAO..DAMN THAT GUYS JUST JEALOUS CAUSE HE WISHES HE WAS YOU...LMAO..AND DOPE A'S...:D

Re: Re: Re: *Rehash*

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yep... hence the *Rehash* on the subject line. No scanner, and plus, I'm too busy working on the most ridiculous robot drawing I've ever made.

Holy shit, I'm doing a blackbook thing called rehash(it's an inside joke with my friends) and it's a mech/robot thing. That's crazy. I would love to see a thread made by you with your shit, you gonna do that sometime?

MAN... I HATE MILWAUKEE!!!

I WENT TO CITY & COUNTY JAIL WITH A CONCUSSION IN MILWAUKEE THIS SUMMER. I WAS THERE FOR AN ENTIRE WEEKEND UNTIL I WAS BAILED OUT ($1000) A COUPLE OF HOURS BEFORE MY COURT DATE. I'VE NEVER GONE THERE SINCE, BUT AM GOING TO HAVE TO FOR THE 50 CENT & CLIPSE CONCERT... BAD EXPERIENCE IN GENERAL!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT A FROZEN BOLOGNA SANDWICH TASTES LIKE?

DIARRHEA*

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY USE FOR PILLOWS?

TOILET PAPER ROLLS*

ENJOY THAT FOR A MINUTE!!!

Guest Zee_Zee
Originally posted by soneMILWwi

aye?...

hahahaha

Re: MAN... I HATE MILWAUKEE!!!

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

I WENT TO CITY & COUNTY JAIL WITH A CONCUSSION IN MILWAUKEE THIS SUMMER. I WAS THERE FOR AN ENTIRE WEEKEND UNTIL I WAS BAILED OUT ($1000) A COUPLE OF HOURS BEFORE MY COURT DATE. I'VE NEVER GONE THERE SINCE, BUT AM GOING TO HAVE TO FOR THE 50 CENT & CLIPSE CONCERT... BAD EXPERIENCE IN GENERAL!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT A FROZEN BOLOGNA SANDWICH TASTES LIKE?

DIARRHEA*

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY USE FOR PILLOWS?

TOILET PAPER ROLLS*

ENJOY THAT FOR A MINUTE!!!

what did that have anything at all to do with an a?