Alphabattle A

IzzeWST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by awkward eye

i hope you're not talkin paint battle..cause that would be stupid>>on you're part..funny how mr nobody could get you all upset..i choose not to advertise but you my friend are a complete sellout..and the kids who wear your crap are trendy graff writers..yeah,those guys on your site sporting your gear...as for painting skills??for a writer whos been painting for 18 years you should be better..:P

yO mAN iTz tOTTalLy kEWl tO BE a hiP hAwP tAgGeR rEbeL FuCK eVeRyOnE wHOz nAwT aN pUnK raWKer LyKE mE.

your a fucking boner dude. if the trendy graf writers are wearing his shit and he's getting paid for it, then they're the stupid ones. but hey, he's getting paid. and you would DEFINETLY get paid for something graf-related if you could.....but i guess its easier to say that youd not "sellout" graf now that your 15 and living in your mommy and daddy's house.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: Re: *Rehash*

Originally posted by Kilo7-

are you just recycling from the last one?

I'm waiting for the 'C' battle. I can recycle from 3 alphabattles ago!

Yep... hence the *Rehash* on the subject line. No scanner, and plus, I'm too busy working on the most ridiculous robot drawing I've ever made.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

yO mAN iTz tOTTalLy kEWl tO BE a hiP hAwP tAgGeR rEbeL FuCK eVeRyOnE wHOz nAwT aN pUnK raWKer LyKE mE.

your a fucking boner dude. if the trendy graf writers are wearing his shit and he's getting paid for it, then they're the stupid ones. but hey, he's getting paid. and you would DEFINETLY get paid for something graf-related if you could.....but i guess its easier to say that youd not "sellout" graf now that your 15 and living in your mommy and daddy's house.

dude thats so funny my last name is bone..really it is,and i wish i was fifteen cause i wouldnt be here at work 40 hours a week..as far as living at mommys i just bought a house about 8 months ago..the dude is good but why are you defending him??you probably wear that crap and speak like a wigger too...man hip hop freakin rules dude!!!yeah wu tang for eva!!no what im sayin?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived