Go ahead and hate.. i know you wanna :)

WasntNotFuny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not very impressive..nothing is original,those girls arent cute either...im sure you guys are young but of all the styles to BITE,you guys chose the worst one..what about your handstyles??i guess a dope handstyle just isnt the "IN" thing to do anymore...you guys need a lot of work..sorry,but unless you're blind you should already know that..

Guest TOM HAGEN

SAME FOR ME

SINCE YOU'RE INVITING US TO HATE, THE ONLY THING DOPE ABOUT THIS THREAD IS THOSE SEMI-HOT SLUTS, AND FOR ALL I KNOW THAT'S ACTUALLY YOU GUYS

GENERIC PLAYED STYLES + COME TO NEW YORK AND LINK UP WITH INTERNET BUDDIES = YOU'RE A FAG

TA-TA

man here we go again...does any one new do anything new...its obvious the one peice was robbed from felon back in like 96, few grey(circa 98) E's up in there, some new grey chewed up, some very sorry attempts at amaze, some old lead circa 2000,vizies E from last year with the diamond, there is some ewok shits in there too, chip7 as well!!!

well rounded if your going for that look...did i mention great use of stock caps too....anyhow propers on the sluts and that last jeloe trian is by far the best thing he has done...

and dont get sad you INVITED me to hate but i just critiqued

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by IHATEU

man here we go again...does any one new do anything new...its obvious the one peice was robbed from felon back in like 96, few grey(circa 98) E's up in there, some new grey chewed up, some very sorry attempts at amaze, some old lead circa 2000,vizies E from last year with the diamond, there is some ewok shits in there too, chip7 as well!!!

well rounded if your going for that look...did i mention great use of stock caps too....anyhow propers on the sluts and that last jeloe trian is by far the best thing he has done...

and dont get sad you INVITED me to hate but i just critiqued

its pretty bad when someone tells you that you're biting them...

please tell me this is a JOKE!!!!

Are you for real?

What makes me laugh even more is that these jokers posted these photos...i would NOT show anyone these...BURN them flicks now damit! Run and hide.....duck and run for cover!

Biter of the month goes tooooooooooooo

Originally posted by TOM HAGEN

OH, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

"MARK WALLS" REMINDS ME OF ESPO'S "MARK SURFACE"

CHOMP AND CHEW, NICE JOB

good job.. it should remind of it considering i did bite it. str8 up. oh and dont worry guys, when we meet some day, and im sure we will, i will pretend none of this ever happpened and you can go "man, i was a dick, im sorry.. thanks for the beer.." until then....

marky mark.. LESS TALK MORE ROCK!!!

i dont know what to say ......well first off i didnt post my shit and 2nd i didnt bite off any of grey lead amaze etc...im sorry i just grew up with a subway art book in my face everyday ....and everyone is guilty of that. and whats real funny is i dont fucking care unlike lead and grey who have been known to try and take the credit.. give credit where credit is do...oh and the stock tip thing im lazy. and for the handstyle comment somone help this guy out and flic one.. i love the to hear what people think. but some of the shit i dont know.........

Originally posted by kingofhearts

i dont know what to say ......well first off i didnt post my shit and 2nd i didnt bite off any of grey lead amaze etc...im sorry i just grew up with a subway art book in my face everyday ....

you really just said you grew up with a copy of subway art in face...im glad my childhood memories are more fond then a copy of a paperback book filled with nigger art...and not to mention now you are biting my "trademark" excessive periods thing....mabye you just dont mean it...

Originally posted by kingofhearts

[b**** you should paint more and talk less.......not saying that i paint anything good or more its just that your up all city and im just a sloppy toy and everyone knows im hanging on your nuts.... [/b]

WHAT???

YOUR WHOLE STYLE IS CHUMP...

Archived