FLOE CREW........

Guest Dyptheria

Guest KING OF HELL

man. i swear. thats BATS piece, while yes it has some cloud bubbles doesnt look anything like BHOPE pieces. the letters are too rigid. its just simple early nineties boston dead letters with little cuts in the fill in colors. matter of fact i think that S is a little too much like HELZ. which is why i never posted it. and went over it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thewhite2pac

hamburgler

Vault+slope+aroe+relax (pushing tv as well i might ad)= 1 fresh fuckin'post.

Fuck Gahndi punch nigguz in Dey fucking Mawffss

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by pimpjitsu

not to talk shit but that's exactly what went through my head, i just didn't want anyone to think i was calling people out.

no man. i agree. thats why i never posted it. the S was different in the sketch and it just didnt look right on the wall so i changed it. after i was done it just hit me, and so i never posted it. its in a semi hard to find spot so i wasnt worried about it. oh well what can you do?...i went over it so its done.

Guest nacht
Guest KING OF HELL

its always good to throw a monkey wrench into the current trends and see some thing else....go go GUSE.....GO FLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MoeLarryCurly

saying it looks liek the old army entertainer is like saying jennifer lopez looks like rosie odonell

leave rosie out of this..at least shes got a talk show.

quit being a hater. i have absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest KING OF HELL

um, i havent done shit in a good minute, but i'll see if i can dig something up.

what really needs to happens is for me to find some motivation. its comming. hopefully. thanks.

Zelot.

Archived