Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HECZONER

THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

starsabove, this is the last thing imma say, dont talk shit. thats it. i even burn ur ass, and i suck. so what does that say?

and yes, sophe burns you horribly, who gives a shit if you think he doesnt paint, i've seen hella amounts of painted flicks from him, so stop talking about how he doesnt paint, when i've seen the shit. so shut the fuck up with your shit talking unless you have something to back it up. thats all, dont respond and waste more thread then you already have.

and slow poke, sorry about the delay, i'll be sure to get your stickers out soon.

How old are you cause you sure love to ride on writers/toys jocks. Rep yourself and no1 else if its such a waste of space then why did u decide to hopp on the jock. HAHA u couldnt even burn paper! KEEP A TAG GET UP PAINT A WALL TOY!:lol: YOU AINT ACTIV IN ANYTHING, N YOU ROK PURE GARBAGE

Originally posted by StarzAbove

I wont even start with u again. acto nerd wak wake whatever your tag is this week!

Soph should post a wall flic until then he burns no1!

all this argueing is not needed, i will post a paint flick if its really necessary but i never said i was good and i never said i could burn anyone. all i said is that starz, you should try to tone down the influence of other writers work in your piecing. thats all. i didnt call you wack or a dickrider, i have nothing againstyou.

and virs, shut up you idiot im not cocky

Originally posted by StarzAbove

How old are you cause you sure love to ride on writers/toys jocks. Rep yourself and no1 else if its such a waste of space then why did u decide to hopp on the jock. HAHA u couldnt even burn paper! KEEP A TAG GET UP PAINT A WALL TOY!:lol: YOU AINT ACTIV IN ANYTHING, N YOU ROK PURE GARBAGE

did he call me a toy? lol, if im a toy, you must be an aborted baby. i paint dunslice, hit me up on aim and we can dicuss this, you must be falling over with the ego you have. we all know you arent shit, stop establishing rules for people that are beyond you and exceed your talent by mucho.

Originally posted by sitonmysofer

all this argueing is not needed, i will post a paint flick if its really necessary but i never said i was good and i never said i could burn anyone. all i said is that starz, you should try to tone down the influence of other writers work in your piecing. thats all. i didnt call you wack or a dickrider, i have nothing againstyou.

and virs, shut up you idiot im not cocky

If peeps say u paint ill take your word for it. I edited some of my comments toward you. I never said u lacked skills in book i just wasnt sure of your walls. What to me was the fact that i swear i bite. I kno peeps personally off this thread and i dont liek 2 metion names to make myself a bigger writer or get them into beef. I had no beef with u until u posted those comments. Lets stop ruinin this thread and discuss on aim if it needs to i dont have any beef with u sofe!

Originally posted by ActivRok

did he call me a toy? lol, if im a toy, you must be an aborted baby. i paint dunslice, hit me up on aim and we can dicuss this, you must be falling over with the ego you have. we all know you arent shit, stop establishing rules for people that are beyond you and exceed your talent by mucho.

TU SI ESTAS BIEN GUIALLO YO REALLY!

you called your self a toy LOOK"starsabove, this is the last thing imma say, dont talk shit. thats it. i even burn ur ass, and i suck"

YOU said urself u suck, u never posted anything on a wall, yo have so many tags it aint even funny!

I have no idea why you want me 2 im you cause last we did we argued and u ened up apologing 2 me ask peeps on this site DONT PLAY YOURSELF! I speak the truth! I PAINT, I POSTED THEM, yes i have 2 work on my pieces that everyone is right about, I still have the same tag and im on websites!

Im done with u but if u continue with this nonsense that we talked about 2months ago resolved and your ack at it again then it will continue!

boring...............................................................

Yea this thread is too quite!

Any one support the idea like the training bible and making a thread with madd stickers on the first page?

Im just asking before this turns into oh so now u want 2 make a page and call it ur own n blah blah blah!

starzabove, just dont talk. you are wack. you have absolutely no room to speak. quit trying to regulate forums, and practice your shit. i paint, yes i do, and yes i did change my name alot for awhile due to the fact that i didnt know what name suited the style/letterform that i used before. if you stopped talking for one minute about other people, and tried working on your own shit, then it'd be cool, id give you props for what you do, but when all i see you doing is regulating people that are waaaay beyond you, and telling me that im toy and that i dont paint, please kid. thats all i have to say, if you would like to keep talking, fine, i'll just keep posting my flicks of my sketches that burn yours. and then, i'll get flicks of my painted shit, and show that it burns yours. just dont talk shit, thats all.

Edit** sorry people for this gayness, its immature i know, but somteimes a point needs to be proven. again, sorry for not posting flicks, i'll go back through and add a sticker to each post that i made of bullshit.

Activ your garbage u said it yourself stop trying 2 be hard this will never get resolved. Go back 2 changing you toy tag 100 times. I dont need props from a toy like you! Your a nobody, i hold my own here in nyc!

And i dont try 2 regulate nuthing cept me n toad and i battle thread cause we need rules in there to make sense just like the peeps who regulate the trining bible, the idea was a suggestion for a new sticker thread!

Originally posted by toad_AAA

I THINK ITS TIME FOR A BATTLE

word imma put this fool to rest. come on starz, we can battle this out, and im stickin with wake, so suck them balls and keep ridin this cock kikko. okay, try and burn me with the smilies in your throws and your wack handstyles. hows that sound? we can set up the rules in the battle thread.

Originally posted by ActivRok

word imma put this fool to rest. come on starz, we can battle this out, and im stickin with wake, so suck them balls and keep ridin this cock kikko. okay, try and burn me with the smilies in your throws and your wack handstyles. hows that sound? we can set up the rules in the battle thread.

Lets do this then you poor excuse for a nut writer!