• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HECZONER

THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

Originally posted by elunikoparke

still have ya sticka man..

..http://www.houstongraffiti.com/wall/cieto.jpg'>

as for the other dude talkin smack.. thanx for the input i'll see what else i can come up with to make ur eyes turn.. so i guess my stickz aint as bad as all those ppz said b4.. but like i care ha ha ha ha ha. my throwie is becuz i like it not cuz u like it. get off me and what i do

im not one to hate and i dont beef with people...... but gustos o and themos e... flat out

deny it all you want.. but thats a really nice e and to have an e like that with a c and a t like that is ridiculous. it is clearly heavily influenced by someone else. im not gonna go hollerin callin you dick rider but for real man its obvious.

the o is very similar to gusto's the overall shape with the split at the top and the extension off to the right, themo does that on his pieces also.

the t is terrible as is the c, you cant have such bad letters combined with goodones and pull it off as original

Originally posted by sitonmysofer

starz above, just because you kno gusto doesnt mean you can bite

Ok now u just went too far! Mind ur damn business you know nothing about the peeps that i know, you dont know how i got my style i just think you know. Stop riding and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

yo stars.. i got an idea screw them all.. stop responding to the dumb comments. just ppl love to hate. the only one making sense is Destruction. the "C" is dope , and screw those who hate on it.. do what u want and screw the rest just a little self motivation. and i agree with destruction.. EVERYON SHUT UP AND POST FLIX!!! THIS THING IS STARTING TO GET BORING!!! TAKE YA'LL WALL STUFF AND POST IT IN ANOTHER PAGE!!!!!!!

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/wall/ponew.jpg'>

HATE AWAY SUCKAZ> LIKE I cARE HA ha H HA HA HA HA!!!!

p.s. I HATE EVERYONE ONE AND EVERYTHING...

p.s.s. i had a piss poor day. excuse my freakin anger.. i hate big headed fags with nothing else to do than hate on eachother. yea i realize i said i hate everyone. just not what they do..

Yea i deaded the beef long time ago, but HECZ still wants 2 act like a kid! Me i deleted my flics n deleted my old diss posts. Peeps just need to grow up. WTF is anyone in this thread going 2 do about anyone biting? Nothing they love 2 break people balls.

ME i love my C, GIRLS love it too cause its soooo damn CUTE. So ima keep doin it I paint n im on websites so im happy!

If people say i or anyone else bite do the following thing:

POST YOUR WORK cause we dont know what level your on!

POST THE SUPPOSED BIT OFF PICS!

AND DEF POST A ILLEGAL WALL NO EXCUSES!

MY BEEF HERE IS WIT HECZ I DONT NEED TO MENTION ANY ONE ELSES NAME 2 MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER and ONE HAVE PROBS EMAIL, IM ME DONT BE A PUSS!

EVERY1! ELSE JUST KEEP DOING YOUR THING!

BATTLE THREAD UPDATED 2day!

Starz, edit your post. It sounds like you're asking for trouble...

AIM<< bboyxlonglegs

peace!

AMEK

edit*

DBD, where'd you get that large sticker? Hit me up on AIM, or just leave yours. Parke, the first one is okay. I can see that you messed up though.

1. now we have rules to state a bite?

2. sophe burns you two, virs and starsabove, hecz does too, so drop it, ignore it.

3. virs, what are you going to do when you get back from school? pshh.

shut up people and post stickers.

ur rite sucka.. whateva i told stars is the same thing that goes for everyone else that is gettin hated on.. plus hyrax u can get off mine any time u plz.

cat in tha hat thanx for the input.. no sarcasm intended... really...

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/wall/wha.jpg'>

don't kid yourself

http://medic.dediweb.com/graf/gay.jpg'>

Originally posted by hyrax

don't kid yourself

http://medic.dediweb.com/graf/gay.jpg'>

ok now u can definitley get off my nutz.. if u spent time to draw up ur nasty like bubble letters and put YOU'RE GAY.. there something that has too be up man... hmm maybe you should get away from your computer stop masterbating and watching American Pie.. go out.. excersize and take a chick out..... i hate you.... ha ha ha ha kill beef now hyrax.. don't like ya but i don't want to keep posting stupid stuff like this all the time.. just on a time to time basis. you know what i mean... but seriously get off my nuts already... and u can remove the left one from your mouth thats just gross...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok now u can definitley get off my nutz.. if u spent time to draw up ur nasty like bubble letters and put YOU'RE GAY.. there something that has too be up man... hmm maybe you should get away from your computer stop masterbating and watching American Pie.. go out.. excersize and take a chick out..... i hate you.... ha ha ha ha kill beef now hyrax.. don't like ya but i don't want to keep posting stupid stuff like this all the time.. just on a time to time basis. you know what i mean... but seriously get off my nuts already... and u can remove the left one from your mouth thats just gross...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that "you're gay" thing has been around for a long time, was from some stupid battle thread bloodklot started. is english your first language? i'm not jockin you, i don't like you

thanks for the advice though. I tried to take my copy of American Pie out of the VCR (I can't afford a DVD player, they're far too expensive for me), but it's been in there so long it's permanently stuck.

Don't reply and it stops here

Originally posted by sitonmysofer

im not one to hate and i dont beef with people...... but gustos o and themos e... flat out

deny it all you want.. but thats a really nice e and to have an e like that with a c and a t like that is ridiculous. it is clearly heavily influenced by someone else. im not gonna go hollerin callin you dick rider but for real man its obvious.

the o is very similar to gusto's the overall shape with the split at the top and the extension off to the right, themo does that on his pieces also.

the t is terrible as is the c, you cant have such bad letters combined with goodones and pull it off as original

i am the one to start shit so here it goes...

1) only toys compare

2) only toys say other writers bite

3) every writer ever bites. fact, if you deny it, you're lying.

NOW NEVER POST SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN.

*edit

oh yea, that huge sticker of the 'bob' is dope as fuck, down to tradE?

I don't care how skilled most of you are. You're all fucking retarded. This is the STICKER thread. And usually Hecz is the one that is like "please take all the chatter out of my thread, it's for stickers" But since he is a part of it this time, it just keeps going on and on. So all of you shut up in this thread unless you have stickers to post, and if you feel the need to prove how awsome you are at graffiti, take it to the battle thread. Thats what it's there for.

Damn.

Here is some new ones, just so I have something to post with my comments.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00354012f00000081.jpg'>

Originally posted by ActivRok

1. now we have rules to state a bite?

2. sophe burns you two, virs and starsabove, hecz does too, so drop it, ignore it.

3. virs, what are you going to do when you get back from school? pshh.

shut up people and post stickers.

I wont even start with u again. acto nerd wak wake whatever your tag is this week!

Soph should post a wall flic until then he burns no1!