THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

These are coming Hecz's way..... i been workin on em slowly gettin there here are some i think i got liek 5 in total now...

yo hecz u think u could hook me up with any themo? liek a piece one or soemthing, that would be sweet! anyways here are the stickerz!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00363057f00000049.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00363057f00000050.jpg'>

yea ima biter plain and simple. ha ha ha.. ummm no.. well i understand the similarity but i would of atleast incorportated it in every letter. and even that the first sticker is a very quick thing i did, as soon as i got prismaz in my hand i started messin around. so those pieces of crap are the outcome. if looks like it then ok.. but also u have to understand it's not FACE'S style. its a style.. next time i rock some bubble letters i'll be biting of of Iz da Wiz. you know what im mean?

Yo Slyde, I'll be sure to hit you up. But not on AIM. I never see you on so I'll just send you an email.

Anyways, someone sent me an email. I think it was something like "digitalbath" or something. I accidently deleted your email. Sorry. :( Whoever you are, send me another email. I'll trade stickers with you too.

peace!

AMEK

p.s. - Nice stickers Face/Fase and Apoc.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

propagana n sues i dont im you cause i havnt seen you online!

Ill put up stickers when i get a new host fotango is gay!

Im also going 2 put up the slowpokes and bob's i got just need a cam and less rain in nyc!

yeah the rain is a pain in the ass...its wet here too but the weather looks nice tomorrow and ive got an army of about 200 bobs ready..