THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

starzabove, just dont talk. you are wack. you have absolutely no room to speak. quit trying to regulate forums, and practice your shit. i paint, yes i do, and yes i did change my name alot for awhile due to the fact that i didnt know what name suited the style/letterform that i used before. if you stopped talking for one minute about other people, and tried working on your own shit, then it'd be cool, id give you props for what you do, but when all i see you doing is regulating people that are waaaay beyond you, and telling me that im toy and that i dont paint, please kid. thats all i have to say, if you would like to keep talking, fine, i'll just keep posting my flicks of my sketches that burn yours. and then, i'll get flicks of my painted shit, and show that it burns yours. just dont talk shit, thats all.

Edit** sorry people for this gayness, its immature i know, but somteimes a point needs to be proven. again, sorry for not posting flicks, i'll go back through and add a sticker to each post that i made of bullshit.

Activ your garbage u said it yourself stop trying 2 be hard this will never get resolved. Go back 2 changing you toy tag 100 times. I dont need props from a toy like you! Your a nobody, i hold my own here in nyc!

And i dont try 2 regulate nuthing cept me n toad and i battle thread cause we need rules in there to make sense just like the peeps who regulate the trining bible, the idea was a suggestion for a new sticker thread!

Originally posted by toad_AAA

I THINK ITS TIME FOR A BATTLE

word imma put this fool to rest. come on starz, we can battle this out, and im stickin with wake, so suck them balls and keep ridin this cock kikko. okay, try and burn me with the smilies in your throws and your wack handstyles. hows that sound? we can set up the rules in the battle thread.

Originally posted by ActivRok

word imma put this fool to rest. come on starz, we can battle this out, and im stickin with wake, so suck them balls and keep ridin this cock kikko. okay, try and burn me with the smilies in your throws and your wack handstyles. hows that sound? we can set up the rules in the battle thread.

Lets do this then you poor excuse for a nut writer!

HECZ, I'll hit up your stickerbook. Drop the info in AIM or email. Don't worry, my other sticker isn't as bad as the previous one I just posted. Heh. But if it's garbage, do whatever you want with it.

AIM<< bboyxlonglegs

EMAIL << powellndf@aol.com

I'm willing to trade stickers with anyother person but... if we are going to "trade", send me two. One for my stickerbook and the other one I'll put it up in my city. And I'll send two to you too.

peace!

AMEK