THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BloodKlot actually has right to call me toy..

6 years vs. 1 year and 3 months..

And to Splint, get off Skab's dick. And I now expect him to say something intelligent about that, but the point is, The last time I posted anything up was about 5 months ago, anyone who wants to see anything hit me up on AIM, fuck a image host, that's why PG is alot better than this board

naw man.. i think ima chill and keep posting.. a bunch of crap like this.. what a fag.... tisk tisk.

seriously not to be rude. i don't talk mess on the forum. cuz its a forum. screw haters man.. if some one is starting up u shouldn't try to act cocky and tell them to.. but to practice. ......i guess we have different views of graffiti..

peace.

Yea, that shit pisses me off. If someone is working on thier game, why are you telling them to quit? Nobody just starts off with amazing graffiti talents. you have to work on them and make them look good. If you already have gotten to that point and have the need to feel good about yourself, you shouldn't be bitching about how bad people's shit is and telling them to stop writting, you should be telling them what they are doing wrong, so that they can improve. You should be helping them so that when you stop writting there are more kids coming up and wrecking shit. but that is just my opinion. I'll probably get shit for saying that. Do what ya want.

Destruction, that character is dope!!

Originally posted by elunikoparke

http://gator.uhd.edu/~brioo001/stickaz/parspo.jpg'>

some simple silver fill ins. they say Park if u can't read em. i tried doing simple letters. And the one below is Spoke.

good stuff PARK, i'm really digging the last 2, they are simple but effective. word, don't let any of the worthless bullshit get to you either, keep posting em up. just let the shit talkers spit what they want, its just their insecurities coming out. peace:lol:

for good measure...http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/28186/p/513514_3948618092978860939_vl.jpg'>