THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo, where is this and where'd you get one of my Cezr Hearts at?! Thanks for the ups man. What do you write?

Nevrmind. I firgured it out. What up M+S!

hey bud. its been i bit but im finnaly over here on 12oz. this site is yuge. i got thems posters you tossed me up on my walls. i forced my female counterpart to read akira the other day after putting up with her shit talking the one with kaneda. she finished the first book and has a new appreciation for anime and that poster. stay up

hey bud. its been i bit but im finnaly over here on 12oz. this site is yuge. i got thems posters you tossed me up on my walls. i forced my female counterpart to read akira the other day after putting up with her shit talking the one with kaneda. she finished the first book and has a new appreciation for anime and that poster. stay up

hahaha... That's golden. Stay up brother.

l_94c919663cfc42eeaac099c97eba3fa9.jpg

YOU SHOULD ALSO QUIT WITH THAT FAUST SHIT .. REAL FAUST NYC ND HIS HAND IS FAR SUPERIOR

yeah, I made a lot of these way before I got on the net and checked stuff out, I found out that there was a faust already in nyc, his work is amazing.

can't blame me though, I live in a small bay town, I wouldn't be hearing about that kind of stuff haha.

thanks for c&c though, I appreciate it.

werd....... do i have your info jo?......... hit me up on th pm's...... what do you think happens to to packs that we neber recieve?.......hhhmmmnnnnn no prob m+s....................

most the time its just incorrect postage. thats what happened to one of my packs but i finally got it back like a month later as for what they do with the lost ones... they probablly open them. the way i send mine is in a yellow 6x4 envelope and then take it to the post office and have them weigh it so i dont have to worry about it. it usually cost like a buck twenty five to send a pack of 30 stickers out.