THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuking. get. a. life. I want these bedsheets? what the fuck u on bout...This is a GRAFFITI forum mate, not fukin sleepytoys.net

o shit im so toy cause i like invader zim bedsheets. this is a graff forum. youre right. not a police forum, a stalin forum, a hitler forum. if youre into tightly regulated neat shit, get the fuck outta graff. graff isnt about iron fist organization. if you dont get what im arguing, then may i suggest again that you quit graff and go get educated...

whatever, this is the fukn internet...i dont really care bout e beef or beef in general...

o shit im so toy cause i like invader zim bedsheets. this is a graff forum. youre right. not a police forum, a stalin forum, a hitler forum. if youre into tightly regulated neat shit, get the fuck outta graff. graff isnt about iron fist organization. if you dont get what im arguing, then may i suggest again that you quit graff and go get educated...

whatever, this is the fukn internet...i dont really care bout e beef or beef in general...

fuk education and fuk u silly toy...hope u sleep well in your lovely bedsheets...

fuk education and fuk u silly toy...hope u sleep well in your lovely bedsheets...

yup i agree, fuk education. we need to be real. we need to stay poor. bitches and uncle toms decide to oppose capitalists. i look way smarter smokin crack and weed till my eyes bleed. im so much better off with my dope pieces that i had to do in blood cause my broke ass wasnt even allowed into a store.

thats called sarcasm...if you didnt get that, heres another suggestion to get educated.

as a last point, i proudly claim the title of toy because i dont wanna be an arrogant fuck. you on the other hand are a stupid ass motherfucker. just because were on a graff forum, doesnt mean that everyone who disagrees with you is toy. go in the fukn dictionary and look up adjectives you worthless piece of shit...how much do you have to let other people brainwash you? you buy their fukn games with your "hardcore" fuk education slogans...

and just to be more of a prick (example of a good adjective instead of toy, you might wanna try using it), ill correct your grammar. "fuk education and fuk u, u silly toy..." enjoy and stay stupid...