THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that skull is hella sick. BUT i hope this is the original cat who drew that up otherwise that is one hell of a bite, because there is another skull on 12oz i believe exactly like that except for a few minor changes on your skull eg star in one eye you switched, and removed a banner, and added a tongue, otherwise it is bang on.

that skull is hella sick. BUT i hope this is the original cat who drew that up otherwise that is one hell of a bite, because there is another skull on 12oz i believe exactly like that except for a few minor changes on your skull eg star in one eye you switched, and removed a banner, and added a tongue, otherwise it is bang on.

Post it?

or:

Sadis666final.jpg

Decayed.jpg

NoAiM.jpg

Stickercollab.jpg

New shits. Took the crosses off the foreheads. Did a little with my egg walker dudes and tried returning to some older charac designs (The bear/rodent dudes) Crits/trades welcome.

522740089_8483b6d9b2_b.jpg

no.

these are horrable.

you might be able to draw your little boiled egg but you cant tag for shit

along with that nasty/rwanchy wanna be bomb. :rolleyes:

MRwiggles020.jpg

myroom018.jpg

lusts stickies

this shits hot but too much time put into this that could be ripped down in a matter of hours, and this dude doesnt give rep his name well enough...still knows how to rock it though....dope stickers everyone!

X2

always felt that way

Most people who make a sticker that takes a lot of effort and time don't put them in the streets. They go to Crew members, friends, whatever. Thats basically the point is to exchange them for blackbooks.......