THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by grapesoda

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE ONER YOU GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING SHANTY JUST BECUZ YOUR A ONE TRACK PEICE OF SHIT YOU HAVE TO BURN ON OTHERS THAT CAN BURN YOU SO MUCH YOU WILL LOK LIKE MY BRO WITH ONE NIPPLE

damn does the truth hurt? we all know you guys dont paint so dont act tough internet gangsta.......and im tired of seeing the same shit over and over.go paint fools.......................

Wow..There was like 8 cool stickers. I think Daim should be one of the only people with that style. But once you see your lettering style on a billabong shirt.. You know you are pretty much fucked.. Thats when originality is trying to tell you something. Sorry Hecz.:D :D :D

Originally posted by melty

Sick so what is the name of the new hecs and virus crew? Just cause I would like to know what to start writing.

your pal melty.

P.S HECS virus is not really your son.

Let him go.

where dose it say that i m hecz's son??!!:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by HECZONER

SINCE THE OTHER HAD EIGHT PAGES FULL OF WORDS!!!!HERE'S ONE FULL OF STICKIES!!! POST THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED!!!

I SEE THAT THIS ONE WENT DOWN THE DRAIN TWO... this is the "STICKER" thread right??? we should make a thread for dumbfucks with opinions...

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Originally posted by PROJECTPAT

post something you guys have painted...

STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... STICKER THREAD... what thread is this????????????

YOUR QUICK TO RESPOND PAT...

I AINT DISSING YOU EITHER (fuck ASSHOLEONER... net-gangsta) AS WE ALL KNOW IT'S WINTER... I LOVE GRAFF BUT NOT ENOUGH TO FREEZE MY ASS OUT HERE... IT'S COLD IN THE Chi!!! WHEN THE WEATHER TURNS, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO HIT!!! I AINT GOT NO PICS ONLINE CUZ I AINT GOT NO SCANNER... SO TO HELP YOU BOTH OUT IN THIS SITUATION... you win!!! :crazy: LOL

p.s. NICE THROWIE PAT, WHAT DO YOU WRITE??? not what it sayS???

Re: SINCE THIS ISN'T A "PAINTED WORK" THREAD IM DELETING IT BY THE TIME I GET OFF THE PC

Originally posted by HECZONER

AND I POSTED EM A WHOLE SHIT LOAD OF TIMES BEFORE.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000181.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000174.jpg'>

^^CLOSE UP.^^^I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU REMOVE YOUR PAINTED WORK OUT OF HERE!!!

thank you jesus...thats all i wanted to see...i was never dissing on u guys or whatever i just wanted to see some painted stuff...ill delete as soon as i post this response

Re: YOUR QUICK TO RESPOND PAT...

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

I AINT DISSING YOU EITHER (fuck ASSHOLEONER... net-gangsta) AS WE ALL KNOW IT'S WINTER... I LOVE GRAFF BUT NOT ENOUGH TO FREEZE MY ASS OUT HERE... IT'S COLD IN THE Chi!!! WHEN THE WEATHER TURNS, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO HIT!!! I AINT GOT NO PICS ONLINE CUZ I AINT GOT NO SCANNER... SO TO HELP YOU BOTH OUT IN THIS SITUATION... you win!!! :crazy: LOL

p.s. NICE THROWIE PAT, WHAT DO YOU WRITE??? not what it sayS???

THIS REPLY ALONE TELLS ME HOW RETARDED YOU ARE....NET GANGSTA? HAHA NO ,ITS WINTER SO YOU CANT PAINT? MAN TOYS AND THERE EXCUSES.....,YOU HAVE NO PICS ONLINE CUZZ YOUD HAVE TO PAINT TO HAVE FLIKS...DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU CANT BACK IT UP..THIS IS THE STICKER THREAD BUT THATS ALL YOU GUYS POST IS FUCKING STICKERS...GET OFF YOUR SUBURBAN ASS AND HAVE MOMMY DRIVE YOU INTO THE CITY TO PAINT.......FUCKING HERB.....................:mad:

HEY ASSHOLE...

NET GANGSTA? HAHA NO (everybody on here knows that you're a fake, a flake, and a jake) ITS WINTER SO YOU CANT PAINT? (look outside man, its a white winter... this is the time you use to brainstorm) MAN TOYS AND THERE EXCUSES (you spelled there wrong... its their) YOU HAVE NO PICS ONLINE CUZZ YOUD HAVE TO PAINT TO HAVE FLIKS (where are yours??? all you do is run your mouth... show us something???)...DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU CANT BACK IT UP...(once again you're running your mouth so back it up--->ASSHOLE)

THIS IS THE STICKER THREAD BUT THATS ALL YOU GUYS POST IS FUCKING STICKERS...(its a sticker thread... get it--->STICKER) GET OFF YOUR SUBURBAN ASS AND HAVE MOMMY DRIVE YOU INTO THE CITY TO PAINT (when does your mom get off work???).......FUCKING HERB.....................:mad:<----(r U mad???)

thats all... :D

see i am telling the truth so you have to anylize everything i type,oh and dont give that shit about its to cold and snowy out i painted in the snow yesterday!!!!!!!! its only 10 degrees where im at,so you cant say shit,...im not replying any more after this im not gonna keep showing you how much of a straight up lying fag you are......or unless you have more dumbass shit to say i can show you you are a fucking computer writer,while you wa s online all day i went out and painted,what did you accomplish? oh you got 20 posts today.....:lol: i could go on for hours on you........;)