THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol at me jokcen my self by posten my blackbook pix in a fucken blackbook thread .... so hecs jocks his self??? lololol yea right ... hahahahahhahah me jocken my self ... take u and ur boyfriend to some other thread were u dont think people are jocken there selves .. just because i hit up my fucken blackbook and paint more then u everwood dont mean i fucken jock my self lol... anyways u anit dont nothen but talk shit to me sence u came to this thread so daz koo ... but lol at me jocken myself bhahalaahahalhalahalhalhalahlasdhalsdfhalsfh l

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

How bout that new hand... SHIT IS SICK TO ME>. .dam i likes it if yall dont like that then dam .. nothen i can do about it i gotta keep this hand ... i dont take the marker off the paper untill its done ... same on a wall i dont stop sprayen untill its done .. i love that hand ...

yea right lol.. im loven this hand .. its a 1 liner .. i could care less what yall think bout this one i like this one so its done...

oh and major lame stop qouten me and get the fuck off my dick ...

did u see that pac on krispie kream before it opened???? so u saw dis all over too ?? did u see when i .. i mean dis was on tv??? he had hit up this closed down mcdonalds and like 30 other places and it was on the news ... lol fucked up the suburbs of tulsa ....hahahaahhaaahahahahahahahhaha

yo yea u know i gotta keep posten.. my name is nomaq .. people know ima post shit .... but yo i been worken on my hand .. i like this last one thats why i anit realy worry bout what peeps was doggen bout it but yea ima try to stay up... lol holla front..

*AHEM*

Re: I LIKE EM, VERY ORIGINAL....

Originally posted by HECZONER

BUT WHY ARE THEY IN A PLASTIC CASE TEEHEEEHEEEHEEHHEEHHEEEHHEEEHHHEEEHHEEEHHEEE?

ok hecsagon, they're in a plastic case because they wouldn't sit flat, you know when you have stickers that sit around for a while and the curl up because of the paint on them.

Originally posted by Nomaq

just because i hit up my fucken blackbook and paint more then u everwood dont mean i fucken jock my self loll

i am without a doubt that you don't paint more than teeheehee, and with the exception of maybe chicago, brisbane is the toughest city to get up in that ive ever been to...