Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HECZONER

THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

Re: BAD RELIGION...

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

those are great...you dont use prisma's do you?

I normally just use whatever markers I got laying about...But all of the one's above were done with Prismas;)

oh ok, yeah i use prismas for sketches but not for outdoor sticker stuff cuz they fade, i use paint markers for my stickers...yeah pantone markers are really really nice, i worked for an architect and got to do some rendering of his drawings, he let me use those markers...he must have had like 150 different colors, but i didnt take any i was a good boy...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00328533f00000097.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00363057f00000016.jpg'>

That's a nice 3d. I say you should fix that "E" a little. Don't hide it so much behind the "S". Also, the shadowing is a little messed up. Just a little, not so bad. Better than I can do...

BAD-RELIGION, you got some nice stickers as well. That Halloween collection is a dope idea. I like the one where his mouth is stitched. Uhhh... I think it was in red. That one looks real nice. Damn, I want to do a halloween collection as well. Y'know, to put up on Halloween... :(

Good stuff guys. Res_Ay, are you using crayons? I don't think you should. If you don't have prismas, you can't go wrong with a "ball-point pen". :cool: Shit doesn't have to be colorful. Black and white stickers are nice as well.

I have a sticker to contribute to this thread. It's my first one. =]

peace!

AMEK

no crayon there,just colored pencil with white opaque marker and a prisma blender... The other stuff is prisma,and the one has acrylic paint on it... They're supposed to be grungy/haggard looking, they stand out more... And i do make black and whites...

FACE

FOR A FIRST ATTEMPT YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD KID!!! THAT SHIT IS FUCKIN DOPE!! YOU SHOULDN'T DO SHIT TO IT... THAT F LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN F! LEAVE IT AS IS AND EVELOVE IT FROM THAT!! FUCKIN DOPE.!!!

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

it never ends....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00328533f00000092.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00328533f00000093.jpg'>

...damn homie, been rocking that same character for about 10 years now. Not beefing, duh it's a box with eyes. But the similarities are uncanny. Do your thang partner, holler at me if you want, get on some callabo sticker ish. I'll try to scan some ish...

tha purple ones where you can see the eagle behind them if you look closely are awesome! They remind me of tye-die fruit by the foot. Hell yeah.

all paint markers because they never fade...the pink and white are deco color paint markers....at michaels they have these new paint markers called "painters" that come in a range of very nice colors...they cover well and are very opaque..look out for them...

Michael's kicks ass. its funny because whenever i go in there, the vast amjourity of people in there are ladies over the age of 50. basically Michael's is patronized by old ladies who are into arts and crafts, moms getting shit for their kid's school project, and..............writers.:lol: an interesting mixture of society in there.:cool:

i got to get some of those painters.... but anyways i would post a one or two stickers but i don't know how lol im a retard

Haha, I know exactly what you mean Jerry. That's all I see when I go into Michael's is old ladies and moms. Shit, and writers in there, here's something I found funny; At the Michael's by me, on the shelf with prismas, some writers put their tag on the side of the shelf.

Originally posted by Fate2*88

Haha, I know exactly what you mean Jerry. That's all I see when I go into Michael's is old ladies and moms. Shit, and writers in there, here's something I found funny; At the Michael's by me, on the shelf with prismas, some writers put their tag on the side of the shelf.

word, that is funny. i've actually done that before :D those new markers called painters sound pretty ill too...:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now