THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

well atleast ur stuff looks crazier than mine. im still gettin there give me until next year.. but i know the lazy feeling and mind block man.. peace

by the way i got some

5X9 inch clear vynils. a bunch it comes with 2 per sheet and

11X16 inch huge blue vynil stickers, i got about 15 of those rite now. if anyone wants to trade hit me up. Destruction ur stuff is being send bro. sorry bout the delay.. i need bigger envelopes.

dorko.. what u use for the outlines in those sticks? the thin sharpies? just tryin to find something so i can stop with them fat outlines.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WeblOne

Does any one knoww where to get the huge pieces of paper that peeps use for pasting. if any ones ever seen flying fortess, Buff monster or dave kinsey's shit etc. I'm looking to do some big ass characters for pasting.

If any one could help me out itd be dope.

most people just connect 8.5x11 sheets with tape and then put their stuff on it. alternatively you can order a roll of paper (ie. 50 feet) and just cut it to the size you want, but you'll have to pay for it. just tape it together

I'd pay for that Revise...

Okay, maybe not. But I would liek to have one. Too bad I on't do stickers though. Kee it up Hecz (and Grog :)). "Y'all" got some sick shit. Also, glad that DbD does put up his stickers.

peace to all(?)

AMEK

Originally posted by onesecondple

im fully aware you moron. so i was just wondering how long it took each person to do a sticker.

lmao. it's because of idiots like you people dont bother to reply to other peoples questoins.

You fucking idiot, if thats what you ment why didn't you put that in your question..

Originally posted by Omniety

lmao. it's because of idiots like you people dont bother to reply to other peoples questoins.

You fucking idiot, if thats what you ment why didn't you put that in your question..

no, its understood, you should have fuckin not been a moron and realized that i was askin a simple damn question, however, now you will say soemthing back callin me a moron, and i wil call you a moron as i just did, and it will go on forever, so now you can say all you want, im just gonna stop

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

ENVE, the throwup in the 1st one needs a little work on the lettering, or something..i cant right get my finger on it but something needs fixing, but the other two are real nice i like them...

maybe throw the arrow on the n the other way.....your n out sizes your e in a big way....and by throwing your arrow the other way it would give it more balance..well.......thats what i would do...maybe try it and see how it fits?????...peacehttp://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/oobrakadoobra/enve.jpg'>