THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NOW, NOW BRONX...

YOU BEING A MEMBER OF THE PROPHET YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT YOU CANNOT SAY OR TALK DOWN TO PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY POST!! AS FOR THIS THREAD NOT BEING SHIT WITH OUT ME..C'MON ASK MY GOOD FRIENDS SECT, FLAMING, TEE HEE & TYLER, THEY WOULD STRONGLY DISAGREE....WE GOT DOPE ASS POSTS BY NIGGAS LIKE.

and there's a big difference between something that took a bit of skill to do and something that looks good. i think this is what most hecs fans fail to realize. you could be a wonderful artist and draw a really nice cross-hatched fruit basket on your little sticker sheet and i'd say wow, thanks, i just ran out of toilet paper; how thoughtful. but, you could also Basquiat.

hecs, for your own sake work on that foolish trend and make it pleasing to the eye without the fancy cross-hatching and whatzitz you throw in to mask over what truly is a BAD piece. there really isn't anything special or fun or interesting in your 3Ds that i haven't seen 300 times before, and much better. if you're going to do it, i suggest stop posting the same letters over and over and over again on the internet and work on something new and creative and actually tickles your mind.

now, i'm not saying 3Ds are played out, but the jherri curl.

there's a big difference between something that took a bit of skill to do and something that looks good. i think this is what most hecZ fans fail to realize. you could be a wonderful artist and draw a really nice cross-hatched fruit basket on your little sticker sheet and i'd say wow hecZ, for your own sake work on that foolish trend and make it pleasing to the eye without the fancy cross-hatching and whatzitz you throw in to mask over what truly is a BAD piece. there really isn't anything special or fun or interesting in your 3Ds that i haven't seen 300 times before, and much better. if you're going to do it, i suggest stop posting the same letters over and over and over again on the internet and work on something new and creative and actually tickles your mind. now, i'm not saying 3Ds are played out, but the jherri curl.

BUT I SEARCHED FOR YOUR WORK AND FOUND NOTHING...SO CONSIDER THIS MY REPLY TO YOUR FUTURE POSTS AND REPLIES WITH NO WORK TOWARDS ME!

fine, i'll draw a hecZ sketch in regular old straight letter style.

they're a lot more fun than you think.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA! HA! THATS REALLY FUNNY... I'D LIKE TO SEE ALL THIS... 3D IS HARDER THAN YOU THINK BRO!!!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00257923f00000022.jpg'>

GOT WORK???

Guest PHYNE

i was being a poo head that day.......sorry.....i still love everyone.....;)

ill content...destroying all autoracks..........;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Re: THANX JASTEQ!!!

Originally posted by HECZONER

FOR ALL THE STICKERS!!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000053.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000054.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000055.jpg'>

^^HUNDREDS OF HARD STICKIN WATER PROOF VYNIL STICKERS!^^

HAHAH..

did you pay to have all those printed? if so, thats a complete waste of money....if you did them yourself i think you should let me know how?

Originally posted by PHYNE

i was a fan of this thread but not anymore.......................................................

its obvious that the kids on this thread who post the most stickers dont even paint! im not callin anyone out but damn man,GO PAINT.....

shut up toy......lol..............yeah we all need to go paint.......soon as shit hits newyorkoroni!get at me bro

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by redwrists

shut up toy......lol..............yeah we all need to go paint.......soon as shit hits newyorkoroni!get at me bro

lol no doubt i want to paint soooooo fucking bad.......no phone and no computer sucks man,no communication to the outside world........still no fr8s at *** **** ? shitty.....fuck man i need to come over cyzms one of these days to chill and shit with all of you, shortly soon ill be chillen with yall..peace bro....