Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HECZONER

THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

Originally posted by OsCaR306

can i work a trade with someone in the states to exchane something for some usps stickers, im in canada.

yo homie hit me up on my email.. rymewon@aol.com.... im down to trade stickers and i'll hit u up with some stickers and some blank postals.. peace yo!

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by OsCaR306

can i work a trade with someone in the states to exchane something for some usps stickers, im in canada.

just email me ill send your ass stickers for free,i have enough to last a lifetime......peace......

every single sticker on this page should be put in a fire..... except the emos.... but the other ones are fucken horrible!!!!

Originally posted by stank3

every single sticker on this page should be put in a fire..... except the emos.... but the other ones are fucken horrible!!!!

thanks man....yo im down to trade stickers if you want...the one posted above i stuck up tonight, but i got more...hit me up on my email if youre interested... philly@graffiti.net

i like that yellow dork...

haha i didnt even notice there was an apac sticker on this page.... yea i like that one.... as well as the emos... the other ones need to get thrown out.......peace.....

stank3 the dick!!!!!!!!!!!!! <~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest PHYNE

the go fuckin big yo is a fuckin classic

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now