Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HECZONER

THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

Re: SINCE THIS ISN'T A "PAINTED WORK" THREAD IM DELETING IT BY THE TIME I GET OFF THE PC

Originally posted by HECZONER

AND I POSTED EM A WHOLE SHIT LOAD OF TIMES BEFORE.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000181.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000174.jpg'>

^^CLOSE UP.^^^I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU REMOVE YOUR PAINTED WORK OUT OF HERE!!!

thank you jesus...thats all i wanted to see...i was never dissing on u guys or whatever i just wanted to see some painted stuff...ill delete as soon as i post this response

Guest FlamingHobo

you should..that shit is whack black.

Re: YOUR QUICK TO RESPOND PAT...

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

I AINT DISSING YOU EITHER (fuck ASSHOLEONER... net-gangsta) AS WE ALL KNOW IT'S WINTER... I LOVE GRAFF BUT NOT ENOUGH TO FREEZE MY ASS OUT HERE... IT'S COLD IN THE Chi!!! WHEN THE WEATHER TURNS, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO HIT!!! I AINT GOT NO PICS ONLINE CUZ I AINT GOT NO SCANNER... SO TO HELP YOU BOTH OUT IN THIS SITUATION... you win!!! :crazy: LOL

mEn@cE* :king: wE

p.s. NICE THROWIE PAT, WHAT DO YOU WRITE??? not what it sayS???

THIS REPLY ALONE TELLS ME HOW RETARDED YOU ARE....NET GANGSTA? HAHA NO ,ITS WINTER SO YOU CANT PAINT? MAN TOYS AND THERE EXCUSES.....,YOU HAVE NO PICS ONLINE CUZZ YOUD HAVE TO PAINT TO HAVE FLIKS...DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU CANT BACK IT UP..THIS IS THE STICKER THREAD BUT THATS ALL YOU GUYS POST IS FUCKING STICKERS...GET OFF YOUR SUBURBAN ASS AND HAVE MOMMY DRIVE YOU INTO THE CITY TO PAINT.......FUCKING HERB.....................:mad:

HEY ASSHOLE...

NET GANGSTA? HAHA NO (everybody on here knows that you're a fake, a flake, and a jake) ITS WINTER SO YOU CANT PAINT? (look outside man, its a white winter... this is the time you use to brainstorm) MAN TOYS AND THERE EXCUSES (you spelled there wrong... its their) YOU HAVE NO PICS ONLINE CUZZ YOUD HAVE TO PAINT TO HAVE FLIKS (where are yours??? all you do is run your mouth... show us something???)...DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU CANT BACK IT UP...(once again you're running your mouth so back it up--->ASSHOLE)

THIS IS THE STICKER THREAD BUT THATS ALL YOU GUYS POST IS FUCKING STICKERS...(its a sticker thread... get it--->STICKER) GET OFF YOUR SUBURBAN ASS AND HAVE MOMMY DRIVE YOU INTO THE CITY TO PAINT (when does your mom get off work???).......FUCKING HERB.....................:mad:<----(r U mad???)

thats all... :D

see i am telling the truth so you have to anylize everything i type,oh and dont give that shit about its to cold and snowy out i painted in the snow yesterday!!!!!!!! its only 10 degrees where im at,so you cant say shit,...im not replying any more after this im not gonna keep showing you how much of a straight up lying fag you are......or unless you have more dumbass shit to say i can show you you are a fucking computer writer,while you wa s online all day i went out and painted,what did you accomplish? oh you got 20 posts today.....:lol: i could go on for hours on you........;)

icicle icicle where are you going...where are you going...i have a hiding place when spring marches in....will you keep watch for me?i hear them calling.......gonna lay it down.....dope hecz....peace....cry me a fucking river oner

this thread is 89% talking and 11% stickers try to keep threads clean from cahttering and more stickers ill post min as soon as i get my books from hecz and menace

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now