THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pens??? nah more like biggy fifty markers.. and yea i take markers when i take bout 50 stickers on my back pockets .. cops could care less more then likly... i got stopped with my homie cife for walken down a back alley on our way to the house after posten bout 35 stickers each and droped streak thru a taco bell drive thru mcdonlands drive thru kfc and some windows.. cop was like what are u guys doin back here .. we siad Goin home ." he searched me pulled out my blue marker and silver marker and looked at a sticker in my back pocket ... and was like what are these markrers for i was like ima artist.. LOL he was like what kinda artist i was like i paint murals... he siad oh .."have u guys been drinken?? i siad NOPE ..but we had both juz finished 200mls of henny each... so we were fucked up.so he made me give him my id and he ran a search and i was clean so he searched cife .. and pulled out his wallete and opened it up and was like . " who is this girl on this picture?" cife siad . thats my girlfriend.. the cop siad WELL WHAT ARRE U DOIN BACK HERE WITH HIM WHEN U HAVE A GIRL LIKE THAT ?? omg i fucken almost died ...i was tooo drunk

Where i'm from cops care about catching kids doing little tags than really anything else.

Say i get pulled up with stickers, (not that i would)(and not that they'd find them on me) the cops would take them off me and send the stickers to rail squad (railway police/duh).

They'd probably chuck me in the back of their car and drive around looking for "evidence" in the area(depending on why they pulled me up in the first place)

Australia

Yes it's fucked here.

and if you're lucky you'll get an ultra dumb cop and they'll just TRY to scare you. . . act scared and your sweet.

oh. . . and when the rairsquad get your stickers they'll be able to read it, BUT they won't do anything about it they'll just wait untill they have a stronger case against you and then shit goes really bad.

*EDIT i thought i should mention something about stickers but. . .

can't think of anything.

raze that shit is mad hot im loving the throw.. hit me an eamil if ya wanna trade.. you can see my work in the (texas paper works thread) just search it..

cha.. you got a lot of stickers done.. and posted.. alot of free time perhaps? lol j/k well when you and your boy friend are done email me in so still down

emos.. nice stickers ..always hot.. still hot and has been hot..

Re: A question. . .

Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

Do you guys actually feel comfortable walking around with stickers that have your tag on them,

and would you guys actually get your houses raided if police connected you to your tags.

Pens are so much safer.

thats why you give them to your friends to put up, duh! :cool: