THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

Guest roger pitss

YOU NIGGAS IS ALL BITING SHIT FROM WOOSTERCOLLECTIVE.COM

ALL YOU TOYS DOING THEM FACES ON STICKERS N SHIT

I KNOW YOU LOVE THE BUFFMONSTER AND ALL THAT SHIT

BUT CUT IT OUT STOP BITTING

DO ANY OF YOU FUCKERS PUT THEM UP AT ALL?

DO YOU GOT TO FLICK THE COLLECTION YOU GOT?

WHY NOT FLICK WHO IS PUTTING THERE SHIT UP IN THE STREETS

YOU TOYS DONT DO SHIT BUT SIT AT HOME AND DRAW GAYNESS

ATLEAST FLICK STICKERS AT ARE IN THE STREETS

YOU SHOULD START A THREAD CALLED

''MY GAY STICKER COLLECTION AT HOME''

CAUSE THATS ALL I SEE NIKKAHS WITH GAY STICKERS IN THERE LITTLE SISTERS ROOM YOU TOYS DONT GO OUT AND STICK SHIT UP?

DAMMMMMN ITS SADDDD UP IN HERE REALLY

OHH LET ME TRADE STICKERS L0LLLLLL TRADE STICKER WITH A PERSON THAT DONT EVEN PUT THEM SHITS UP IN THE STREETS

NO FAME NO NOTHING

ONLY 120Z STICKER FAME HAHAHHAHAHA

TOYS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by roger pitss

CAUSE THATS ALL I SEE NIKKAHS WITH GAY STICKERS IN THERE LITTLE SISTERS ROOM YOU TOYS DONT GO OUT AND STICK SHIT UP?

OHH LET ME TRADE STICKERS L0LLLLLL TRADE STICKER WITH A PERSON THAT DONT EVEN PUT THEM SHITS UP IN THE STREETS

NO FAME NO NOTHING

TOYS

ok faggot i dont know who youre talkin to but i just put up over 100 about an hour ago..i flicked them before i put them up cuz i dont like flickin one sticker at a time outside...if you really want i can get a picture of a sticker on a pole if you want..moron. and i dont even know what the woostercollective is, im gonna look now..

Originally posted by roger pitss

NO FAME NO NOTHING

TOYS

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/28186/p/507702_8879878077311625015_vl.jpg'> ;)

man if that kid is talkin about me cuz i throw faces on my stickers, i didnt even know about that site that he's talkin about so u cant say that i was biting them.I just tried to be different from the rest of those other stickers so i just drew on them instead of doin pieces.But i aint biting no one! I throw up my stickers and to prove it i'll flick them when i get a chance

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00300556f00000025.jpg'>

for stickers like these and the one above, i use the stickers from UPS...not USPS...they are blank white labels that are a little bigger than the USPS ones, plus they only ship by the case, which means you get 7500 in one shot, so you wont need to reorder for awhile...anyways im drunk and yeah....have fun..

If you're getting regular paper labels from them, any chance you could hook me up? I've only got access to the thermal ones from UPS ;/

Nice if you've got a thermal printer (can pick one up for like $60 online), sucks for markers n shit.

Skab,

There are no writers in the Twin Cities who write Solar.

And I have yet to be crossed or punked, and i'm boys with one of the crews who fucking run the twin cities, I'm not down with them, but they're my boys. 2 of them got me into graff and none of them said shit about my name.

Plus, you haven't seen shit from me, so you wouldn't know.

And I know you're not trying to start beef, and net beef is stupid, I don't like it, but i'm not gonna quit writing what i've been writing just because someone doesn't like it. This is the internet, i don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, if it was in the city, maybe i'd care.

Peace,

-ONE of the Solar's..

Solar Oner

Also, if you're talking about my city, go to the PureGraffiti forum, go to Wet Paint and check out the 60+ pages of PURE hotness of the Twin Citie$. We are birthplace to Ewok HM and Eros and the legendary AKB crew homie, fuck what you heard. Twin Cities have burners, and we aren't no punks.

Peace to ISK and UC!

Originally posted by Solar ONE

Plus, you haven't seen shit from me, so you wouldn't know.

I have, and i would. I've seen what you do, and i dont like it. I don't care what crews you're friends with, you want to playthe name dopping game I could list a few that would make your head spin. But. I'm not here to drop names I am here to instagate and fuck with.

You aren't your boys, you're a toy no matter who you know.

I belive the twins get held down like morning wood, but no matter how much you're up you aint holdin anything.

Talk more shit. You dont care what I think? great! Cuz I think your toy.

Originally posted by BloodKlot

I have, and i would. I've seen what you do, and i dont like it. I don't care what crews you're friends with, you want to playthe name dopping game I could list a few that would make your head spin. But. I'm not here to drop names I am here to instagate and fuck with.

You aren't your boys, you're a toy no matter who you know.

I belive the twins get held down like morning wood, but no matter how much you're up you aint holdin anything.

Talk more shit. You dont care what I think? great! Cuz I think your toy.

Then think what you want, all you're going to do is motivate me. When's the last time you seen shit from me? 6 months ago? yup, I haven't gotton any better after 6 months straight of practicing up and kickin' it with heads. And you're right, i'm not holdin' nothing, but I will, my time is coming soon. And i'm not even talking shit, you're the one who's talking the shit like you're fucking Cope.

So, like I said, think what you wanna think, you're a no name nethead, i'm done with you, have a nice day.

Sorry for bogging down this thread with shit talking, but I'm not gonna let arrogant shit talkers like him go.

So, everything that had to be said is said, if you want to continue this hit me up somewhere else, NOT on this thread.

-Solar

I like that you're all about not talking shit, then in the end you try and take a shot at my shit, that's funny. No name net head, that's good.

First off, I dont care if you change your name, i just think it's a good idea.

It's not arrogance, it's hatred. I hate toys. I myself have things i could improve on, but I am not a toy (imo) nor am I afraid to battle anyone to the death for my name or a lesser cause. You can say my s looks like a 5 you can say whatever you want, because it only puts you down, think about it. If I'm the toy then what does that make you? But hey you're done with me, you're better than this right?You dont need to talk shit huh?

this is what it's like to truely not care. only then can you be free, but I'm sure you got something else to say.

Originally posted by Biek!

thats a kool gernade sticker, I am runnin out of ideas for stickers!!

biek wassup i run ur fav. site bro. cough*im nando* ha ha.. if u wanna trade some stickas we can i'll hook u up with some vinyl clear stickers u can do some stuff on.. we got a wall if u wanna start painting ..