THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BloodKlot

Hate to burst your bubble but my buddy already writes Solar and does it quite well. Of course there are more than just my buddy who write solar, but I'm trying not to burst his bubble too.

What name hasn't been taken? That's cool, won't stop me from working with it though. Many people write Ewok and Eros, but Ewok HM and Eros from the Twin Cities are quite ill. so, whatever.

Peace,

~Solar Oner

Originally posted by Solar ONE

What name hasn't been taken? That's cool, won't stop me from working with it though. Many people write Ewok and Eros, but Ewok HM and Eros from the Twin Cities are quite ill. so, whatever.

Peace,

~Solar Oner

True there are cases like Ewok. But they both burn, and dont write oner after their name. Just like I know there are people with my name, but it's not the most common and I know for a fact I have the style capability to defend my title. I guess, I just think that it's nice to find a name that is original enough that guys like me wont point it out. Especially when you are an entry level writer (aka those who arent "ill" as you put it).

Re: hey

Originally posted by throwupface

its not that big a deal who cares if some one else writes your shit, I myself rite espo and just recently i herd ther was some toy from nyc who used to write espo, hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe ill chang my shit to smithsane, or sacer

Man are you some type of fucking retard, you fucking idiot....do you even know who the fuck Espo is? Why dont we all start biting the names of legends! Maybe ill start writind Ces or Even Cope or T-Kid! Someone should fucking kill you for talking that mad shit...you fucking idiot! Shit i ought dickslap you myself!!! Fucking toys now a days....i fucking swear man!!!

Originally posted by StockFresh©

its terrible how the internet has fucked shit up, if it wasnt for this shit, no one would have no clue that someone was writing ur name, and u still might not know, so just deal with it, nothing in this world is original.

Look numb nuts... first of all no one made any comment in your direction...so back the fuck up. Now you and your fucking little girlfriend(throwupface) dont know that im from TexXxaS and so is that other dude trying to make his claim to fame with the same name as mine!!! And of course there will always be another person with the same name!!! But if that motherfucker is trying to get some fame from TexXxaS then we have a fucking problem, because i live in TexXxaS!!! And i dont know about you but graff is my thing and i take my shit seriously!!! Now if you want some litlle bitch running around your territory with your name, then you can deal with that, but i aint having that shit!!! Not in the great state TexXxaS anyways!!! So fuck you and anyone else who has a problem with it!!! And if you want some, ill serve it to you! Punk Ass Bitch!!! Oh and by the way shit has always been fucked up!!! So deal with that AssHolE!!!

On a lighter note...how is everyone doing? Hope you yall have a great motherfucking day!!!:)

SinOnE!!! TF. Squad!!! SinOnE! NewsOnE! DorkOnE! MezOnE! TexXxaS!!!

Aeresol CowBoyZ!!!

Re: Re: hey

Originally posted by SinOnE!

Man are you some type of fucking retard, you fucking idiot....do you even know who the fuck Espo is? Why dont we all start biting the names of legends! Maybe ill start writind Ces or Even Cope or T-Kid! Someone should fucking kill you for talking that mad shit...you fucking idiot! Shit i ought dickslap you myself!!! Fucking toys now a days....i fucking swear man!!!

Hello,

Get a fucking sense of humour. I think he was joking.

-Spike

Look numb nuts... first of all no one made any comment in your direction...so back the fuck up. Now you and your fucking little girlfriend(throwupface) dont know that im from TexXxaS and so is that other dude trying to make his claim to fame with the same name as mine!!! And of course there will always be another person with the same name!!! But if that motherfucker is trying to get some fame from TexXxaS then we have a fucking problem, because i live in TexXxaS!!! And i dont know about you but graff is my thing and i take my shit seriously!!! Now if you want some litlle bitch running around your territory with your name, then you can deal with that, but i aint having that shit!!! Not in the great state TexXxaS anyways!!! So fuck you and anyone else who has a problem with it!!! And if you want some, ill serve it to you! Punk Ass Bitch!!! Oh and by the way shit has always been fucked up!!! So deal with that AssHolE!!!

On a lighter note...how is everyone doing? Hope you yall have a great motherfucking day!!!:)

SinOnE!!! TF. Squad!!! SinOnE! NewsOnE! DorkOnE! MezOnE! TexXxaS!!!

Aeresol CowBoyZ!!!

P. S. Last time I checked Texas had one "x" in it. You really seem to be a candidate for sedatives. The world isn't out to get you.

Originally posted by Spike

P. S. Last time I checked Texas had one "x" in it. You really seem to be a candidate for sedatives. The world isn't out to get you.

See what i mean...again no one was talking to your ass and now you got to come start talking to me like you fucking know me!!! Get off my nuts TOY!!! TexXxaS TexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaS!!!

See what i mean...again no one was talking to your ass and now you got to come start talking to me like you fucking know me!!! Get off my nuts TOY!!! TexXxaS TexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaSTexXxaS!!!

HA HA HA HAH A:lol: :lol:

Yo DIE. Your shit is hot bro post more.