HI

Guest The Transylvanian Vampire

Guess who?

[This message has been edited by The Transylvanian Vampire (edited 07-04-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn straight

------------------

This is nothing like Transylvania!

willy, see the 'ip:logged' icon in the right hand corner? stop spanning the board with bullshit names and nonsense. if you absolutely need to waste all of our time, do it from one fucking name. so far today you've posted under 4 different names. shit is wack.

if you think im kidding send an email to your boy 'restroom bomber' and ask him what happens when you make a bunch of ignorant names to talk shit under...

No, I am not 'Willy'.You don't even know who's who.Hahaha...you really don't.

------------------

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

im responding to the many emails and posts i get from people asking me to stop you.

oh God seeking...what have you become?what have i done?kick back in 12oz..too long? you respond to too many emails and posts to stop me?! how stupid....other than that...i beleive that if you look hard you will see ...fuck it aint even worth it...seeking you're just as bad as these random dumbfucks in here...sorry dude but its true...the only thing is...you have power...so sad...

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

all im asking, all anyone is asking, is to use some fucking...bullshit. just use some fucking...thats all i want. thats all anyone wants...im speaking for...SOME FUCKING...i have no problem with you...your... a ton of stupid shit. if you could just...shit, this world would be a much better place...

sorry man, i just had to do that.don't ban me please.

------------------

Originally posted by willy_wonka:

but eh yo seeking...sorry...DEVILUSH...is playing...on my nuts...im sure you know how...to...fuck...i refuse to paint...ginger bread man...with GNES..[bUT I'D RATHER KICK ...THAT HOMIE]...OR WHEN I GO UP TO LAS VEGAS OR BACK TO HAWAII...graff...means everything to me.....

[This message has been edited by willy_wonka (edited 07-04-2001).]

You Know, hahaha

------------------

Archived