Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Daze One Million

ALPHABATTLE Z

Guest krie

thats a cool z, pretty wild, but looks just a bit gone over board ? but hey, better then wut i cood drop. :)

what ever happened to letters???? all these alphabattles are fucking retarded, who is battling??? What are you winning? Seriously if your so proud of how pretty your one letter, whatever it is, make that what you write and shut up about it

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

what ever happened to letters???? all these alphabattles are fucking retarded, who is battling??? What are you winning? Seriously if your so proud of how pretty your one letter, whatever it is, make that what you write and shut up about it

haha somebody doesn't want to have any fun...its just a good way to expirament with other letters...stop being bitter..graffiti is fun tough guy..

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

thats a z? whoa?:eek:

WORD SETTLE THAT SHIT DOWN SOME

I GUESS IT could BE A Z

BUT IF YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT I PROBABLY WOULDNT SEE IT

SOMETIMES SIMPLICITY IS DEVINE......

i don't understand why it's so hard to see that it's a z. pretty easy to pick out to me, it just has lots of extensions.

ill as fuck, too.

so much hostilitly...i mean its just a "z", but simplicity is devine...sometimes, im all bout my letters looking good...no such thing as going over board in graffiti, and yea its all in good fun :P

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this